General Question about upcoming UFA's

Nothing Is New

Sep 26, 2011
I think the FA market is different than it was 10-15 years ago. Lots of bucks, fewer premium FAs. Don't think DP is dumb. He would have signed premium FAs if he could have. He didn't sit down and say I would rather have four mediocre FAs rather than two good ones. He couldn't get the good ones. He got the best he could. Now you might question why get 'em at all... but thats a different question.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
I think the FA market is different than it was 10-15 years ago. Lots of bucks, fewer premium FAs. Don't think DP is dumb. He would have signed premium FAs if he could have. He didn't sit down and say I would rather have four mediocre FAs rather than two good ones. He couldn't get the good ones. He got the best he could. Now you might question why get 'em at all... but thats a different question.
The thing is, tho, a decent GM would notice this trend and adjust accordingly. DP has been slow to do so, although he's gotten on track with it of late. That's why I remain concerned without necessarily clamoring for him to be fired immediately.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad