AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
McBain has the assist on Warren’s goal.

DemidovSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018

Why does this say that Newhook is playing center. Anyone watching the game that can confirm Boldy is?

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Can you give Jerry a call and make sure he exclusively plays center and never leaves the ice on the PP?

K thanks
Boldy is running the 2nd unit. Had 3 quality chances for himself and put at least that many on Newhook's stick. Really reminds me of Koivu when he's carrying the puck. Subtle but effective moves and just strong as hell in trafic

DemidovSaveUs

May 2, 2018
Boldy is running the 2nd unit. Had 3 quality chances for himself and put at least that many on Newhook's stick. Really reminds me of Koivu when he's carrying the puck. Subtle but effective moves and just strong as hell in trafic
Does Boldy look better than Newhook? And how does he look compared to Turcotte/caufield etc

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Does Boldy look better than Newhook? And how does he look compared to Turcotte/caufield etc
Newhook is struggling to finish bet he's been solid. Neither Turcotte or Caufield have touched the puck at even strength. They're getting destroyed by BC's top line. Caufield has 2 ridiculous snipes on the PP though

Boldy has been the better played by far of those 4

Reactions: DemidovSaveUs

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
There was some talk at the draft that Boldy could be one of the best to come out of the draft. Certainly it doesn't surprise me that he's better than Caufield and Newhook.

DemidovSaveUs

May 2, 2018
There was some talk at the draft that Boldy could be one of the best to come out of the draft. Certainly it doesn't surprise me that he's better than Caufield and Newhook.
I mean it’s been one game, but I agree. It would be so unlike mn sports for him to turn into a stud. I do think that caufield could end up being a great player as well

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I'll be curious to see if Brinkman asserts himself more this year for the Gophers. They sure could use some sound play back on D. Nanne and Phillips (among others) give me fits with their careless play.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I mean it’s been one game, but I agree. It would be so unlike mn sports for him to turn into a stud. I do think that caufield could end up being a great player as well

I'm not saying it's a sure thing when all is said and done. Caufield will rely on his linemates too much. I like Newhook a lot too. I loved his heads up play to make the pass back to Boldy in the slot rather than just firing off a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->