OT: General OT Thread #43 - Fugu Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
3 episodes into the final season of Vikings and just realized Brent Burns plays a pretty big role. He's very good.

Reactions: GuerinUp

HotDish

Win it for Hynes
Aug 17, 2020
The State of Hockey
3 episodes into the final season of Vikings and just realized Brent Burns plays a pretty big role. He's very good.
Haha no kidding? I was watching the show and I kept saying that guy looks just like Burns and was tempted to look up who that actor was. I’m glad that I was right.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
Unsure where to put this so this seemed a good spot.
Has anyone been watching NHLtv on chrome cast and have consistent lag problems? I have no other issues with any other streaming service, ONLY NHL. Though, it works fine on my laptop (also wireless). It’s infuriating.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Holy crap... mecum auction just showed Carroll Shelby's personal '65 427 Cobra sell for $5.4m! :amazed:

Such a beautiful car too... one of only 5 ever in charcoal grey.
01-1582122828033@2x.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I enjoy the winter. Gives a break from the heart and humidity. Not to mention, being about to play a pick up game outside is what it’s all about
Love outdoor hockey. I’ve been in the same town for going on 7 years and it was just last winter I discovered the local rink where my college plays creates and maintains an ice surface on a nearby field along with an outdoor hockey rink with boards, nets, etc. It’s cool to see them bring the zamboni out to resurface. It had been 10 years since I last played hockey on ice.

HotDish

Win it for Hynes
Aug 17, 2020
The State of Hockey
Believe it or not, a lot of people actually enjoy winter.
I use to hate winter and the only bright part about it was Hockey. I quickly found winter is enjoyable if you find things to do doing it. If you dress warm enough winter camping can be one of the most underrated activities. State parks looks completely different in the winter.

Reactions: TaLoN

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN

I'm convinced that's just a weird, undiagnosed mental illness.

I use to hate winter and the only bright part about it was Hockey. I quickly found winter is enjoyable if you find things to do doing it. If you dress warm enough winter camping can be one of the most underrated activities. State parks looks completely different in the winter.

If I didn't work outside all week in it, I'd probably be less averse to going out and finding things to do in it on the weekends. But, being cold all week long and then going out to be cold on Sat & Sun doesn't hold much appeal to me.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids

My favorite season. I miss riding the motorcycle, but other than that I LOVE winter. Mainly for ice fishing, but I enjoy most winter activities. I hope KK is genuine when he mentions his feelings towards MN and it's not just PC media talk. Definitely want him around for a good long while.

Reactions: TaLoN

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
I hate Minnesota winters, and the cold, snow and ice that accompany them. Preparing for the days when I can head somewhere warm from January - March.

I prefer 75 degrees and sunshine year round.

Last edited:

Al Lagoon

Feb 22, 2012
Gimmie below zero temps over 90+ any day.

A job couldn't pay me enough to live in like Arizona.
I lived in Tempe for 4 years and partially agree. -10, you bundle up. Love my 4 seasons.

Problem with the Valley of the sun, 90+ is 8 months of the year. 90+ in the dry heat isn't horrible, it's the 6 months of 100+, 3 months of 110+ that suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->