OT: General OT Thread #43 - Fugu Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
So my 13yo daughter is having a friend sleepover tonight. Right now they are watching IT (mom said it was okay) in the living room.

I put one of the smart lightbulbs (I can control it with the phone) and a bluetooth speaker in the room to mess with them. Yes, this probably makes me a terrible human. Do I care? Nope, let the fun begin. :naughty:
Oh god, I can't wait to hear how this goes. :laugh:

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
So my 13yo daughter is having a friend sleepover tonight. Right now they are watching IT (mom said it was okay) in the living room.

I put one of the smart lightbulbs (I can control it with the phone) and a bluetooth speaker in the room to mess with them. Yes, this probably makes me a terrible human. Do I care? Nope, let the fun begin. :naughty:

You gotta do it. I remember when me and my friend were watching the ring, right after the video played my dad called the house from his phone just to mess with us. Nearly pooped my pants.

SupremeNachos

Dec 6, 2011
Minnesota
I am so f***ing bored these days. This Govt shutdown is giving me too much free time. If I was 13yrs old again this would be heaven but as an adult I am actually missing work.

Reactions: BigT2002

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I am so ****ing bored these days. This Govt shutdown is giving me too much free time. If I was 13yrs old again this would be heaven but as an adult I am actually missing work.
Do what Trump suggested... talk to your land lord about doing carpentry work as compensation for this month's rent. ;)

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Any broomball players? Shoe recommendations? Looks like there are only about three real options from what I can find, but I'm basically just wondering if there are any that people would NOT recommend.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Ugg. Nothing like hitting up the scrapyards in single digit temps and -0 windchill, only to not find what I was looking for.

Why can't car problems happen when it's 70 and sunny?

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Spider-man Into the Spider-verse was extremely good.
I just took my son and three of his friends to the movie on Saturday as part of his birthday party. They all loved it and it was very enjoyable for me as well.

John Mulaney as Spider-Ham was the moment I realized somebody with high intelligence made this film.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
I just took my son and three of his friends to the movie on Saturday as part of his birthday party. They all loved it and it was very enjoyable for me as well.

John Mulaney as Spider-Ham was the moment I realized somebody with high intelligence made this film.

Mulaney and Nicolas Cage were perfect as their respective Spidermans.

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
Finnish Friends!

Need your assistance. First week of February I will be in Helsinki and Rovaniemi. What must I do, eat, drink and experience? I am going dog sledding in Rovaniemi and chasing the lights one night up there in Lapland as well. Appreciate the help!

SupremeNachos

Dec 6, 2011
Minnesota
Finnish Friends!

Need your assistance. First week of February I will be in Helsinki and Rovaniemi. What must I do, eat, drink and experience? I am going dog sledding in Rovaniemi and chasing the lights one night up there in Lapland as well. Appreciate the help!
O/U on them banning JB for life after this visit?

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Coldest week in 10+ years. Here we come.

Currently showing -32 for the low on Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->