OT: General OT Thread #41: Do We Have To Go With Skoula?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Let the rein of Skoula re-commence. :popcorn:

Previous Threads:

#1: This One's Retired For You
#2: Yes We Did!
#3: Modern Day William Randolph Hearst
#4: This Game Needs A White Girl
#5: "Demonstration On Popping A Cherry" Edition
#6: Shep Harder Edition
#7: "James Sheppard Memorial Popcorn Machine" Edition
#8: Mike Yeo's Hair Conditioner
#9: Beating The Mayans To The End Of The World
#10: Got The Shootout Moves Like Seto
#11: 11 Cent Beers Be Damned, Bring A NHL Team To The Twin Cities!
#12: vApathy and vDisillusionment
#13: "GopherState Memorial Appreciation" Edition*
#14: The FSN Sisterhood Of The Traveling LaPantas
#15: "Too Many #$@!ing Turtlenecks" Edition
#16: With A Name Like Zucker, It Has To Be Good
#17: Screw Willy, Free Agency
#18: A Deal With A Devil Caught Us A Predator
#19: The *insert an Olympic Village joke here* Edition
#20: Ryan Suter Always Tips Spurgeon 20%
#21: Buying Out Drinks Like We're Mark Parrish
#22: If Hockey's A Sport Best Locked Out, Put On Your Sunday Finest
#23: It's Not Even Fehr
#24: Here's Looking At You, Boogey
#25: Rock Out With Your Lock Out
#26: The #NHLisback Edition
#27: Bacon - Tasty And Good For Your Blue Line
#28: Hoppy's Luck Guides Our Puck
#29: Welcome To Pominville-Where Goals Come Better Than Girl Advice
#30: BNTG doesn't have time for your cap
#31: Wild Wish Offense Was As Potent As Fel
#32: It's All Heatley's Fault
#33: In Memory of Sergei Zholtok
#34: GopherState Memorial Appreciation Edition* Memorial Edition
#35: Generic User Finally Gets A Dynamic Title
#36: Because #35 was too Demanding
#37: Warren G Harding Edition
#38: Pavol Demitra Memorial Playoff Push Edition
#39: Intel Popcorn Processor 39000 Edition
#40: Giving Up Winning for Lent Edition

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
1wild1003.jpg

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Man... six months to get through the last OT thread? Darn. Everyone's busy having kids or doing things that people usually do during the summer.

Meanwhile, I'm posting here at 4:14 AM. :laugh:

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Man... six months to get through the last OT thread? Darn. Everyone's busy having kids or doing things that people usually do during the summer.

Meanwhile, I'm posting here at 4:14 AM. :laugh:

I mentioned it in the last thread before it died, I'll mention it here too... traffic here really died down last season with how crappy it went. People started to bail in Jan, and they never really came back in any real numbers after Yeo was fired either because the team was so inconsistent.

Baby girl was born last night after a hellacious labor. 3.5 hours of pushing to have to go to c section. But mom and baby are healthy as can be and I have a new partner in crime to watch Cubs, Wild, Twins, Gophers, and Dolphins with
Congrats

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Baby girl was born last night after a hellacious labor. 3.5 hours of pushing to have to go to c section. But mom and baby are healthy as can be and I have a new partner in crime to watch Cubs, Wild, Twins, Gophers, and Dolphins with

Congratulations! Especially to the mother. That sounds rough.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
I really gotta check this Beauty League out :laugh:

Yeah, that was epic. :laugh: I went tonight for the first time. A little disappointed by who didn't play today, but still enjoyable. All of the following were out tonight:
Parise, Vanek, Schroeder, Fontaine, Carter, Porter, Backes, Byfuglien, Goligoski, Lee, Niskanen, Stafford.

There were still a good number of NHLers even with almost all the big names. I think I'll go again for one of the playoff nights.

Edit: Oh, it's Zach's birthday tonight. Maybe that explains why some of those guys weren't there..

And congrats on the baby ninja!

Last edited:

Dampland

Mar 14, 2011
Gainfully Employed

Awesome ..... and thanks to the C-section, your wife will never let you hear the end of it! lol

Congrats

Fremitus Borealis

Flügelstürmer
Feb 4, 2007
The Slot

Congrats! Make sure you and your wife get the story straight so you can be consistent when trying to guilt her into behaving in 10 years or so :laugh:

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Congrats, nice to hear everything went well.

The title of this thread feels good and bad at the same time.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota

Congrats, and glad to hear everyone is doing well! You have the names already figured out?

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
plickspect , could you please explain why you've lost braincells on this site? lots of good info , mix in a little humor & mean posters get banned whats not to like? my whipping boy was johnsson he couldn't check a dandelion!

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
plickspect , could you please explain why you've lost braincells on this site? lots of good info , mix in a little humor & mean posters get banned whats not to like? my whipping boy was johnsson he couldn't check a dandelion!

Certain fan base, I reckon. Bashing fans is against the policy, but we are talking about discussions revolving around trades between Minnesota and Edmonton.

Dampland

Mar 14, 2011
Gainfully Employed
Yes sir, Ava Elise is her name.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes.

I am so looking forward to ordering Davannis delivery tonight. This hospital food is getting old.

beautiful name ..... have niece named Elise "Leesee", and good friend's wife is named Ava.

Congrats again, and say goodbye to sleep!:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad