Status
Not open for further replies.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Hah, I finally got my ability to like posts back, was a rough (not really) month or whatever getting "like banned" for accidentally trying to post a pic that said "keep calm and don't Shit the bed"

I'm going to like every single post on every single thread to make up for lost time, VaCapsFan style!

Last edited by a moderator:

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Hah, I finally got my ability to like posts back, was a rough (not really) month or whatever getting "like banned" for accidentally trying to post a pic that said "keep calm and don't **** the bed"

I'm going to like every single post on every single thread to make up for lost time, VaCapsFan style!

Once a villain always a villain.

tenor.gif

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Kuchar: 'I was fair' paying caddie $5K for win

This story just refuses to die. Interesting it’s coming out now that he offered an additional $15k which was “refused”.....even so for a $1.2 mil prize, seems thrifty for my tastes.

I’m a big big proponent of being generous to those that helped you when you come into some prosperity.

Especially since it appears the caddy's local knowledge may have been a key factor. Just because he's a fill-in caddy doesn't mean you can take advantage of the guy and give him a rate that's well below scale.

Kuchar sticking to "we had a deal" doesn't look very good. He's a fan fave so we'll see how this affects him. Maybe they'll chant "SCROOOOOGE" instead of "KOOOOOOOOCH". Not sure how we'd tell the difference, tho.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad