Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Reactions: Calicaps

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Fall: best beers, best weather, dark liquor drinking season, most scenic time of the year with all of the fall foliage, best time of the year for sports (normally) with football in full swing, hockey restarting, and college and pro basketball, cool, crisp tailgating weather, long weekend or holiday every month from September - December, best holiday (Thanksgiving)... need I go on?? I enjoy spring for a few weeks when it's March Madness and for hockey playoffs and sticky but otherwise Fall is the GOAT. Also, nice Spring weather in the Mid-Atlantic lasts for like three weeks, tops, before it gets uncomfortably hot and sticky so Spring gets knocked down a bunch of notches for that in my (totally objective) grading system. Winter is the price you pay for the best season of the year.

Reactions: Ajax1995

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
March and April have the beginning of the playoffs for many leagues, March Madness, Baseball starting, The Masters, PRETTY FLOWERZ, and many months before you have to deal with winter again. I hate winter.

Fall used to be good when I was a partyboi scalawag but now it's just pre-winter with leaves to rake. Football and hockey make fall go by quickly, but winter sux.

I don't get the hate for summer. I'm fine with hot and sticky. I'll take that over barren, depressing, gray "go outside and you might die from frostbite" any day.

But MD is 80% "mud season" anyway.

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I’m an avid golfer.....it’s unlikely you’re gonna convince me that the month before the dead harsh winter (with no Golf to be played) is more appealing than spring. I’ll take a hot August day over a dead cold January/Feb day. I rarely drink beer or brown liquor and my football team has sucked for decades.

Hockey and NBA playoffs ....and a tradition unlike any other.........The Masters.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I’m an avid golfer.....it’s unlikely you’re gonna convince me that the month before the dead harsh winter (with no Golf to be played) is more appealing than spring. I’ll take a hot August day over a dead cold January/Feb day. I rarely drink beer or brown liquor and my football team has sucked for decades.

Hockey and NBA playoffs ....and a tradition unlike any other.........The Masters.

I've gone into severe withdrawal. Used to hit balls probably 5 times a week, and play 2-3 times. Haven't even hit since early March.

No daycare due to Rona + demanding new job = 0% Golf

On the plus side I think all my bad habits have probably been forgotten.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009

Golf is fine. I play from time to time and I watch the majors, maybe, accept for The Masters. As long as I can remember I’ve always watched The Masters no matter what. Not for the golf necessarily but the spectacle. For me it’s the official start of Spring, that the ****** winter is over. Durning the winter whenever CBS puts up a spot saying The Masters is coming I perk up. I love it.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
RIP Road Warrior "Animal".

Joseph Laurinaitis dies at 60

Half of the greatest tag team ever! Hawk died in 2003.

wwe-road-warrior-animal-1600866112.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad