Injury Report: Injuries Thread | Bear (Head), Lagesson (Wrist), Kassian (Hand/Weeks), 4K (CollarBone/Months)

Status
Not open for further replies.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
This is so ****ing stupid it's hard to deal with. He's not that's just the same Dumb***ed group think that goes on around here.

I can't tell if you are agreeing or disagreeing with me, lol. Do you think he is a 5/6 or not? I think he is a perfectly fine 5/6, maybe even a 4 on some good days. He's a legit NHL defender that generally helps the team. He's being paid too much, but that isn't his fault.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
I can't tell if you are agreeing or disagreeing with me, lol. Do you think he is a 5/6 or not? I think he is a perfectly fine 5/6, maybe even a 4 on some good days. He's a legit NHL defender that generally helps the team. He's being paid too much, but that isn't his fault.
Hahaha I couldn’t understand it either. I would say he’s a 4th kinda guy.

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
Russell is a good 4-5 D man. If he’s on your bottom pair your D is pretty good. He will help big time. They need bodies back on defence badly.

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
So does ANYBODY know what the hell is going on with Russell? It's been 3 weeks today since his injury against Colorado.
I have no idea. He was supposed maybe even play in the Tampa game. I thought for sure he’d be good to go by the end of Christmas break.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
I have no idea. He was supposed maybe even play in the Tampa game. I thought for sure he’d be good to go by the end of Christmas break.

Yeah, it is a weird situation. Makes me think that its something like a groin or head injury, where timelines pretty much don't matter lots of times, and setbacks can occur very randomly.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
During tonight's game Kevin Quinn said Russell and Chiasson might be back on Saturday.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
He said both skated during warm up so I'm assuming this time they actually may be back.
Yeah Hitch said after the game tonight both should be back come Saturday.

Maybe Chiasson with Nuge might give as an outside shot at a goal or two from our 2nd line that doesn't come while on the top PP unit.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
I'm assuming the biggest issue with Chiasson is he has to be on the IR for what 7 days?

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Anything on Sekera yet? He's skating, right?
Been skating for awhile, but Stauffer has had some bad comments on him lately. Apparently looks pretty bad in practice.

Seems like he will be one more bottom pairing d-man this season. Then again him playing 12-14 minutes struggling, might not be the end of the world long term for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->