Injury Report: Injuries Thread | Bear (Head), Lagesson (Wrist), Kassian (Hand/Weeks), 4K (CollarBone/Months)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Klefbom is wringing his hands to get back yet? What's going on anyway - did he re-break something?
Man this is tiring

Tyler Durden

Sep 18, 2009
Didn't this all happen at a pool party and not practice? I mean c'mon practice? Practice!? Practise? We talkin' about practice or practise!?

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
So should we get a pool/poll together for when Klefbom actually comes back? It's 8 weeks tonight since the initial injury, which was the outer mark for when he would be available. My guess is he'll play on the 13th against Pittsburgh, as that gives him another 8 days, which aligns nicely to my "normal+20%" rule for Klefbom recovery times. Normal would be the average between 6-8, so 7 weeks. 7 * 120% = 8.4 weeks.

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
So should we get a pool/poll together for when Klefbom actually comes back? It's 8 weeks tonight since the initial injury, which was the outer mark for when he would be available. My guess is he'll play on the 13th against Pittsburgh, as that gives him another 8 days, which aligns nicely to my "normal+20%" rule for Klefbom recovery times. Normal would be the average between 6-8, so 7 weeks. 7 * 120% = 8.4 weeks.
:razz:

Tyler Durden

Sep 18, 2009

Leeroy Jenkinsss!

Blue Line Turnover

Oct 26, 2006
I wonder if Sekera can play RD with Gravel when he comes up. I vaguely remember him playing RD decently with Nurse for a few stretches a few seasons ago

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
I wonder if Sekera can play RD with Gravel when he comes up. I vaguely remember him playing RD decently with Nurse for a few stretches a few seasons ago
Sekera is very comfortable playing both sides, he's just been more effective for this team on the LD. If anything I think the team would go Sekera-Nurse with Nurse playing the RD because his mobility makes that easier.

Reactions: nabob

Blue Line Turnover

Oct 26, 2006
Sekera is very comfortable playing both sides, he's just been more effective for this team on the LD. If anything I think the team would go Sekera-Nurse with Nurse playing the RD because his mobility makes that easier.

I would assume that they would try to keep Sekera's minutes down when he gets called, thus being on the third pair. Also, I think the coaching staff really likes the Nurse-Russell pairing and would be hesitant to break it up

Reactions: guymez

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
He can. He played right D with chara a lot internationally. That being said after missing that much time I can’t see him playing anywhere but where he’s most comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad