Injury Report: Injuries Thread | Bear (Head), Lagesson (Wrist), Kassian (Hand/Weeks), 4K (CollarBone/Months)

Status
Not open for further replies.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Sounds like Benning is going to be back as soon as the Buffalo game. If Klefbom is out that will be a huge hole to fill.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
If Klef is out for an extended period of time I am very interested in seeing who replaces him on PP 1. Nurse will want that role in a contract year while Bear IMO is by far the best player for that spot currently on the team AINEFC.

Nostradumbass

Divinity
Jan 1, 2007
If Klef is out for an extended period of time I am very interested in seeing who replaces him on PP 1. Nurse will want that role in a contract year while Bear IMO is by far the best player for that spot currently on the team AINEFC.
Hopefully Nurse, I have him in my hockey pool.

frag2

Mar 8, 2006

At least Bear can make sound decisions with the puck, unlike Nurse.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Sounds like Benning is going to be back as soon as the Buffalo game. If Klefbom is out that will be a huge hole to fill.
There was an article the other day about how they are taking extra time. He said the next concussion could be his last, so he doesn't want to take chances.

His health comes first of course, but if starts to play timid that's it for him in the NHL anyway.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
There was an article the other day about how they are taking extra time. He said the next concussion could be his last, so he doesn't want to take chances.

His health comes first of course, but if starts to play timid that's it for him in the NHL anyway.

That is very unfortunate. IIRC he came back and got concussed again. I missed he 2nd concussion in that game, I hope that he has no long term effects from them.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

Thanks, I’d like that but the powers that be took that away from me.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
Wonder how Nygard is doing?

If he is out for a while, with Khaira's pretty terrible game last night, you gotta wonder if the much-talked-about Benson call-up will happen soon.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Wonder how Nygard is doing?

If he is out for a while, with Khaira's pretty terrible game last night, you gotta wonder if the much-talked-about Benson call-up will happen soon.
I think with Khaira it might have been a "to confirm" start, and hopefully they've confirmed it's time to move on.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Does anybody know what is happening with Neal's foot?

He got whacked behind the play right in front of me vs Calgary (another non call) in the back of the ankle by a shitbag Flame and left the ice immediately after. I was surprised to see him finish the game. Can’t remember which Flame but pretty sure it was Captain Kneeordano.

dem

Mar 17, 2002

James Neal had a broken foot this year?

Or is Matty just off his meds again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->