Injury Report: Injuries Thread | Bear (Head), Lagesson (Wrist), Kassian (Hand/Weeks), 4K (CollarBone/Months)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
That or you have no clue what Nuge is going through and it ended up being worse then they thought. Might have been easier to just force him back into the line up, but probably not the right call.
Every injury turns out to be worse than they thought.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
What are you talking about, Oilers biggest injury of the year (Larson's broken leg) & he was back in on or you could even say ahead of schedule?

Get a clue instead of throwing out nonsense, it looks bad on you.
This might be news to you, but the oilers have been around more than just this year.

get lost

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Speaking of injuries, is Hall Out?

Just wondering why Jujhar Khaira has more goals than him...…...

giphy.gif

Reactions: ElysiumAB

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
I'm trying to remember the last time that a player came back early from an injury. I'm sure it's happened, but because it was good news, it doesn't stick in the memory as easily as bad news. It certainly SEEMS like our staff always underestimates the timelines for sure.

McDavid. He probably should have been out until December.

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
Nuge and Kassian are back tomorrow. Also, I hate Gags. He never takes the puck to the net

Thanks

Gordy Elbows

Keep off my lawn
Oct 31, 2019
I was wondering about Jurco as well. Turns out he's in Bakersfield and not reported as injured.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Yeah, he has been out for a while now. Concussions are pretty much impossible to gauge though.

This must be a bad one as he has been out for some time now and not skating with the team whatsoever to get his legs and conditioning back into game shape. Tough break for him, he was playing the best hockey of his career at the time.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
This must be a bad one as he has been out for some time now and not skating with the team whatsoever to get his legs and conditioning back into game shape. Tough break for him, he was playing the best hockey of his career at the time.

The fact he isn't doing any physical activity at all certainly isn't great, that is for sure.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
RNH playing through injury.

According to DNB at The Athletic, so is Klefbom. He fractured some toes blocking a shot in the Ottawa game. Stated this in a nicely detailed “week in the life” type of article.

This is why he’s not on the PK and his minutes have been down somewhat. Could also be part of why his game has been a bit off lately (time to time). Klefbom was frustrated with himself with the bounces on those two goals (where he was on the ice and had som weird bounces when he played the puck) in the Ottawa game.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Benning skated yesterday at the morning skate so he is probably a couple of weeks away, maybe after the pending disastrous road trip where they go 0-5.

Ctrain2k

Dec 3, 2016
Has Neal been playing hurt? I read on Jonathan Willis’s “midseason report card” article on the athletic that he’s been playing hurt this year. I’m asking cause I haven’t heard anyone mention it at all this season, anyone know if this is true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad