Fitzgerald left the game after running into a linesman

Reactions: Spooner st and CDJ

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Loss

Tonight Providence chased the game
Defending an issue
Missed some golden opportunities
Power play Petrovic certainly isn't even strength Petrovic, -3 tonight along with TFred and Fitzgerald
Didn't record a point but another strong game by Senyshyn
Next up a week from tonight is Bridgeport away

twominute

Mar 16, 2008
Washington, dc
I didn’t get Lantosi playing the point with Petrovic in the pp. Conway was on the point on the second unit. Vaak got very limited minutes tonight, no pp time. Stud and tfred were underwhelming. Keyser was ok

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
When it's consistent, it seems like hate. I mean, player is playing poorly, you have no issue questioning things. Player starts to produce, you seem to mock those who talk positively about the player.

The poster you're consistently calling out (on more than just Senyshyn) has a pretty good following due to the fact he actually watches the player. Seems like one of these weird flexes about challenging someone who's a bit more tied in the average poster and covers the team.

People come up with terrible reasons to blame players all the time.

"he's not phsyical enough,"

"he's lazy."

"he doesn't have heart...Grit..yada yada yada."

"Player doesn't care..."

A poster offers a different viewpoint, one does make some sense, and now it's nothing more defending a binky?

People love to whine that the production isn't there for Senyshyn. Maybe it is just him. Maybe it is the fact he doesn't play with the best offensive players on the team. Maybe it's because he doesn't get consistent powerplay time.

From the start, Senyshyn has been put in a bottom 6 role with lesser players. His numbers were going to take a bit there. He gets minimally PP time.

What's the big issue with the poster offering takes about the player playing well despite not producing over the years?
Let me give you some perspective here.
I wasn't around much least couple of years. Just lurking here and there. Also never commented on Senyshyn's since draft year until late last season. When the hype was still in full force for the super fans. Some questioned the draft, others the player. I wasn't aware of much of that since I always give time to prospects to develop. Or time for a newly player that was traded to adjust.

I started to pay more attention, the criticism grow. I started to comment and ask questions that turn into arguments by the well oil excuse machine that was "The Senyshyn super fans".

I started researching and reading the threads and posts about Senyshyn's since he started to play in Providence. It was quite eye-opening and enlightening to see it all developed into a sophisticated excuse making defending Senyshyn. Everything had a reason, an explanation, a purpose, a plan, he was not in the bottom 6 because he was playing poorly... no he was there by design... I kid you not. Blaming everyone around him, but Senyshyn himself. Hence the binky.

Don't get me wrong here, i really want Senyshyn to make it and play for the Bruins. Everyone would win. Senyshyn himself, the organization and us, the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->