Providence Bruins General Discussion VI - Providence AHL affilation with B's extended until 2029

Status
Not open for further replies.

bizman

Feb 27, 2009
montreal
Senyshyn started rough but seemed to get into a rhythm after the 1st.
Zboril was average but steady.
JFK had an excellent game. Skill was obvious.
Frederic and Kuhlman showed their speed and grit.
Zech was the go to guy on D.
Zane was solid.

Laval was looking to hurt guys tonight, hopefully no one got knicked up.

Just my observations from tonight's game.

Reactions: SanDogBrewin

Malt

Jul 6, 2007
Providence, RI
Thought Providence played well enough to win but a couple of mistakes on defense cost them.

I did enjoy seeing Frederick rough up Rocket center Alex Belzile a couple of times though.

As others have mentioned, Cooper Zech has played well. I'm not sure if he'll play once Lauzon, Cumiskey and Breen are back, but he plays a smart game.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Thought Providence played well enough to win but a couple of mistakes on defense cost them.

I did enjoy seeing Frederick rough up Rocket center Alex Belzile a couple of times though.

As others have mentioned, Cooper Zech has played well. I'm not sure if he'll play once Lauzon, Cumiskey and Breen are back, but he plays a smart game.
Vaakanainen and Clifton as well,nice problem to have,maybe dress 7 D?
I like our chances against Charlotte

BruinsNetwork

JFK looks like a completely different player since returning from his injury. Moving with purpose and engaging into plays with authority. Really nice to see. When his level of compete is as high as it was against Laval last night, he’s the best player on the ice.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
But still on the 2nd unit PP. Leach’s line shuffling is odd.
makes no sense to this fan. It`s like the B`s putting Acciari on the PP, bizarre.

Really pulling for the kid, I look at a Nylander from the Sabres, think he was a top 10 pick but still needing time to get his game to where it needs to be for the NHL but really feels like they approach Seny with this yo-yo string

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
JFK looks like a completely different player since returning from his injury. Moving with purpose and engaging into plays with authority. Really nice to see. When his level of compete is as high as it was against Laval last night, he’s the best player on the ice.
2 dominating games in a row,this is what Boston had in mind when they got him to leave school early

SanDogBrewin

Righteous bucks!
Jan 14, 2010
On a tasty wave
twitter.com
makes no sense to this fan. It`s like the B`s putting Acciari on the PP, bizarre.

Really pulling for the kid, I look at a Nylander from the Sabres, think he was a top 10 pick but still needing time to get his game to where it needs to be for the NHL but really feels like they approach Seny with this yo-yo string

Senyshyn has much better hands than Acciari. I don’t mind ZS on the 2nd unit PP, he gets about 30 seconds. He was a big reason JFK put the puck in the net last night, Senyshyn used his tall frame to screen. I have issue with Leach never letting ZS get used to a center. Senyshyn has a new center every two or three games.

Reactions: DaaaaB's
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->