Status
Not open for further replies.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Good win against a decent team
McIntyre is now a priority re sign
Liljegren gots some skill
Clifton and Vaakanainen ate up a lot of minutes
You guys are on your own starting tomorrow, going to try and watch tomorrow's game during the flight

Last edited:
Reactions: FanSince72

Dueling Banjos

Oct 29, 2014
Stempniak, goal and assist in his first appearance of the season. Who needs Stone, Kreider, Schenn, etc., when we have this solution right before our eyes?

Don't tell me those things, not now.

(Benicio Del Torro's line in Fear and Loathing movie)

Reactions: Dr Hook

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Glad to see Mac back in charge of the net, appreciate all the posts guys, keep em coming.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
When it comes to a guy like Stempniak, I care more about he looks rather than production. He was productive in preseason and still didn't look very good.

So did anyone go or watch the game and see how he looked?

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
When it comes to a guy like Stempniak, I care more about he looks rather than production. He was productive in preseason and still didn't look very good.

So did anyone go or watch the game and see how he looked?
First period he was out of sorts,had a wide open Donato and smoked a hard pass over to him when just a touch would have done
Whiffed on a wrist short in the second that would have been a decent scoring chance.
I thought he was out of gas by the early third but he raced down to beat an icing call.
Basically played an out of shape but veteran savy game,he's not playing tonight, he'll be back in Sunday

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
I have been pulling for Zane ever since the 3 Amigos podcast with him on it. Here's hoping his game is taking the next step!
How do you see his future with the Bruins? Challenging Halak for backup next season? He needs to be re-signed. A decision will have o be made on him soon.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
How do you see his future with the Bruins? Challenging Halak for backup next season? He needs to be re-signed. A decision will have o be made on him soon.

I don't where he stands. I doubt he beats out Halak for a spot, but I see him re-signed because the Bruins will need him under contract for the expansion draft at worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->