Providence Bruins General Discussion thread XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

aguineapig

for those who had access to the PB`s, is that Tralmaks kid going bound for a full season of AHL hockey? Style of game? Intrigued by the size and apparent skillset some here said he has. Thx in advance
Always reminded me of Handzus watching him up here in Black Bear country. Good size, straightaway speed and can score.

Reactions: Gordoff and ODAAT

BlackFrancis

Athletic Supporter Patch Partner
Dec 14, 2013

I actually thought this was going to be the case when the team seemed to pivot towards Lyle, combined the Zech's injury.

This answers one question I had, which was if the 1-2 season Providence contracts came with a promise of an ELC upon completion.

Good for Cooper, though. Best wishes, as long as he's not a future Hab.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
I actually thought this was going to be the case when the team seemed to pivot towards Lyle, combined the Zech's injury.

This answers one question I had, which was if the 1-2 season Providence contracts came with a promise of an ELC upon completion.

Good for Cooper, though. Best wishes, as long as he's not a future Hab.
Wonder if he follows Leach to Seattle?

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Not only does Sweeney have a lot of openings on the big club, but in Providence as well.

Depending on what happens with Urho and Wolff, they could be down to 3 d-men.

Up front, Lantosi may still head to the KHL or SHL and who knows what they do with Senyshyn. Could be 4 openings up front - depending of course on Beecher's decision still to come. They still have to decide on whether to give Asselin an NHL contract as well.

The only position they are set at is in net, but we don't know which pair it will be.

I suspect Sweeney and JFJ are going to be signing some draft overagers to AHL contracts once the draft is over. Maine recently signed two QJHL (not QMJHL) overagers who could get AHL deals.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Not only does Sweeney have a lot of openings on the big club, but in Providence as well.

Depending on what happens with Urho and Wolff, they could be down to 3 d-men.

Up front, Lantosi may still head to the KHL or SHL and who knows what they do with Senyshyn. Could be 4 openings up front - depending of course on Beecher's decision still to come. They still have to decide on whether to give Asselin an NHL contract as well.

The only position they are set at is in net, but we don't know which pair it will be.

I suspect Sweeney and JFJ are going to be signing some draft overagers to AHL contracts once the draft is over. Maine recently signed two QJHL (not QMJHL) overagers who could get AHL deals.
Have they announced the date for the unsigned drafted College Free Agents yet?

Reactions: Blowfish
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->