Wolff Berglund (status ?)

Keyser
Booth
Lysell is a righty not lefty.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Team should be deep with a nice mix of everything. Doing a lineup seems hard right now. You’re looking at:

Center:

Jack Studnicka*
Cameron Hughes
Oskar Steen
Samuel Asselin
Curtis Hall
Ian McKinnon
Joona Koppanen
Eli Zummack (ECHL?)

Left Wing:

Jakub Lauko
Eduards Tralmaks
Anton Blidh
Matt Filipe

Right Wing:

Karson Kuhlman*
Jesper Froden
Steve Fogarty
Zach Senyshyn*
Fabian Lysell
Alex-Olivier Voyer

LD:

Jack Ahcan
Nick Wolff
Urho Vaakanainen*
JD Greenway

RD:

Brady Lyle
Josiah Didier?
Tyler Lewington
Victor Berglund?

Goalie:

Jeremy Swayman*
Kyle Keyser
Callum Booth
Tyler Grosenick

So players with the asterisk means there’s a chance they aren’t in Providence this season. Swayman being the main guy. Unless Boston goes with Booth/Grosenick as the backup to Ullmark so Swayman can play full time, I don’t think he’s in Providence. But you never know and he’s not waiver eligible so I figured I’d include him.

Studnicka, Senyshyn and Kuhlman will all play for spots. As of right now, is there really a spot for any of these guys in Boston? Maybe as the 13th. Studnicka the best bet to not be in Providence but I included him just in case. He’s your #1 center easily.

I didn’t include him but what if Chris Wagner doesn’t make the cut for the big club and gets waived and goes unclaimed? He would be another a player added to the above.

I’m not 100% on the statuses of Berglund and Didier. The left side definitely could use some love.

What a fun team though. A lot of lineup combinations that bring a little of everything. This team can make a push for a Calder.

Last edited:

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Team should be deep with a nice mix of everything. Doing a lineup seems hard right now. You’re looking at:

Center:

Jack Studnicka*
Cameron Hughes
Oskar Steen
Samuel Asselin
Curtis Hall
Ian McKinnon
Joona Koppanen
Eli Zummack (ECHL?)

Left Wing:

Jakub Lauko
Eduards Tralmaks
Anton Blidh
Matt Filipe

Right Wing:

Karson Kuhlman*
Jesper Froden
Steve Fogarty
Zach Senyshyn*
Fabian Lysell
Alex-Olivier Voyer

LD:

Jack Ahcan
Nick Wolff
JD Greenway

RD:

Brady Lyle
Josiah Didier?
Tyler Lewington
Victor Berglund?

Goalie:

Jeremy Swayman*
Kyle Keyser
Callum Booth
Tyler Grosenick

So players with the asterisk means there’s a chance they aren’t in Providence this season. Swayman being the main guy. Unless Boston goes with Booth/Grosenick as the backup to Ullmark so Swayman can play full time, I don’t think he’s in Providence. But you never know and he’s not waiver eligible so I figured I’d include him.

Studnicka, Senyshyn and Kuhlman will all play for spots. As of right now, is there really a spot for any of these guys in Boston? Maybe as the 13th. Studnicka the best bet to not be in Providence but I included him just in case. He’s your #1 center easily.

I didn’t include him but what if Chris Wagner doesn’t make the cut for the big club and gets waived and goes unclaimed? He would be another a player added to the above.

I’m not 100% on the statuses of Berglund and Didier. The left side definitely could use some love.

What a fun team though. A lot of lineup combinations that bring a little of everything. This team can make a push for a Calder.

Excellent post.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005

Center:

Jack Studnicka*
Cameron Hughes
Oskar Steen
Samuel Asselin
Curtis Hall
Ian McKinnon
Joona Koppanen
Eli Zummack (ECHL?)

Left Wing:

Jakub Lauko
Eduards Tralmaks
Anton Blidh
Matt Filipe

Right Wing:

Karson Kuhlman*
Jesper Froden
Steve Fogarty
Zach Senyshyn*
Fabian Lysell
Alex-Olivier Voyer

LD:

Jack Ahcan
Nick Wolff
JD Greenway

RD:

Brady Lyle
Josiah Didier?
Tyler Lewington
Victor Berglund?

Goalie:

Jeremy Swayman*
Kyle Keyser
Callum Booth
Tyler Grosenick

Not a bad list for the #30 ranked prospects

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
And I somehow didn’t include Vaakanainen unless he’s eligible for waivers.
Providence.PNG

Two of Blidh/Kuhlman/Wagner will also be added to Providence before the start of the NHL season as the big club needs to get to a 23-man roster. Unless you think one of the other 12 forwards would be sent down. :dunno::dunno::dunno:

Reactions: Raleighfern
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad