Providence Bruins General Discussion thread XIII -2021 Regular Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Thanks for everyone for posting updates and providing detailed reports on prospects. I can't watch the games closely due to the 1 p.m. starting times, but glad to see Lauko, Senyhsyn, Swayman, Ahcan playing well. I gave up on Zach last year; hope he proves me wrong. I thought the team would struggle a bit given the makeup of the forward group but they have handled Hartford and Bridgeport for most of the season.
THEY'LL eventually expand past Hartford and Bridgeport I believe you'll see Utica as well eventually, which is where the Blues went for the year when Springfield opted out.

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
#freeswayman :sarcasm: it’s funny. I read some where bruins have a shallow prospect pool but looks like the ahl has a half a dozen potential nhl players.

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
I’m excited for this kid. Sounds like he needs more time but he’s exciting. And based off his Twitter, he also seems to have quite the personality. I’m all for it.
Bruins getting faster every year. Speed ftw.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Bruins getting faster every year. Speed ftw.
the only thing missing is posters from either Jacksonville, or whereever the ECHL Affiliate is..... Providence is covered pretty much..... between those here and the prospect posters....

rarely have we heard about Keyser recently as to how he's progressing on a temporary affiliation....

Reactions: Kegs

BlackFrancis

Athletic Supporter Patch Partner
Dec 14, 2013
the only thing missing is posters from either Jacksonville, or whereever the ECHL Affiliate is..... Providence is covered pretty much..... between those here and the prospect posters....

rarely have we heard about Keyser recently as to how he's progressing on a temporary affiliation....
16 games played so far in the ECHL this season.

That's absolutely huge for him. It doesn't hurt that he's doing well.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
16 games played so far in the ECHL this season.

That's absolutely huge for him. It doesn't hurt that he's doing well.
ya, but not everyone gets to see Keyser, though, the way you see/track Providence and those players, that was always a benefit to know something about those who aren't in Providence but could be coming there....

see other boards do both affiliates, active or not active, they get mentioned like the Rangers board covers both Hartford and Maine, even if Maine opted out.....

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Keyser is playing well. There’s not much to update on him constantly because as a goalie, especially coming back from injuries, you’re either saving pucks or you’re letting them in. Keyser is saving pucks, so like, that’s a good thing.
I get that... but it might be a bit of a load off those insiders that do that consistently....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad