Providence Bruins General Discussion thread XII - Providence Bruins to play abbreviated season in Massachusetts

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
I think you're wrong here but that's just me.

By the way, if it's been this long, shouldn't we all know how to spell his name by now :sarcasm:
there's a major reason why though.....

you shouldn't be told by any coaching staff you cannot compete at the next level.... if you haven't proven it to the organization/management, no matter if it's Leach or Cassidy... or Sweeney/Neely, if you want to extend it further toward the management end.

it simply could be that ZS isn't an NHL Player, at least in the eyes of what they hoped he would be when selected.....

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Senyshyn deserves the same amount of rope Zboril has received
Boston setting a bad precedent by not calling him up
disagree.... if the coaching and management thought differently, Eric... he would never have been in Providence.... they're lucky he's playing well now, or he could be deeper in the organization than just Providence...

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
disagree.... if the coaching and management thought differently, Eric... he would never have been in Providence.... they're lucky he's playing well now, or he could be deeper in the organization than just Providence...
How do you know what coaching staff thinks?

I actually know the answer, but it doesn't match up with yours.

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
there's a major reason why though.....

you shouldn't be told by any coaching staff you cannot compete at the next level.... if you haven't proven it to the organization/management, no matter if it's Leach or Cassidy... or Sweeney/Neely, if you want to extend it further toward the management end.

it simply could be that ZS isn't an NHL Player, at least in the eyes of what they hoped he would be when selected.....

well I’ve never seen him play in the ahl. But I’ve seen him play in the nhl. I think he is absolutely an nhl player. I think the bruins knew he was a late bloomer when they drafted him and were willing to put in the work. His skating is upper echelon. He looks really young. I think his body is years behind other ppl. Some ppl age slower then others. Now he is scoring on top of playing the game the right way. I don’t see why he won’t be playing in the nhl. I think you’re being narrow minded and making baseless claims about the organizations opinion of him.

Reactions: HustleB

CaperJay

Sep 27, 2016
To me it's simple. I think Debrusk needs to be on his strong side and Senyshyn should be on the right. They put Kuraly on the wing so if they really want Frederick in the lineup then just have him center the 4th line. It's his natural position and he has always looked better there, just like we're seeing with Studnicka.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
well I’ve never seen him play in the ahl. But I’ve seen him play in the nhl. I think he is absolutely an nhl player. I think the bruins knew he was a late bloomer when they drafted him and were willing to put in the work. His skating is upper echelon. He looks really young. I think his body is years behind other ppl. Some ppl age slower then others. Now he is scoring on top of playing the game the right way. I don’t see why he won’t be playing in the nhl. I think you’re being narrow minded and making baseless claims about the organizations opinion of him.
then why isn't he there now..... see, that's why he's not in Boston right now..... as Dom said there are other factors, otherwise he would be in the bottom 2 lines, just as we've seen other players start there... Marchand, Frederic to name 2.

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
then why isn't he there now..... see, that's why he's not in Boston right now..... as Dom said there are other factors, otherwise he would be in the bottom 2 lines, just as we've seen other players start there... Marchand, Frederic to name 2.
Some players develop slower then others. As I clearly stated in my post.

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
WELL, then why is ZS in Providence then?

I know how internal politics work, Dom.... it's why the shuttle exists between leagues.....

He wasn't going to push Pasta, Kase, Smith or Wagner out of the lineup.

They decided they would try and get him through waivers and did. When Kase got injured he wasn't an option because it would take waivers to go from roster to taxi squad depending o games played. Karson F Kuhlman became the option because he didn't need waivers.

If Seny wasn't injured last season, I can guarantee you we would be looking at Seny not Kuhlman.

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
but Cassidy stated when he didn't make the roster this season, as it was..... there were still flaws there.....
Do you know what Cassidy asked him to work on in the off season?

Hint, Seny worked on them and was more than satisfied. Here's another one for you, Cassidy does not get involved in roster decisions because of all the implications involved. Sweeney makes the decisions and he plays who he gets.

Anyway wrong thread for this discussion. I'm moving on.

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010

They decided they would try and get him through waivers and did. When Kase got injured he wasn't an option because it would take waivers to go from roster to taxi squad depending o games played. Karson F Kuhlman became the option because he didn't need waivers.

If Seny wasn't injured last season, I can guarantee you we would be looking at Seny not Kuhlman.
Tell him dom:p he over here spreading rumours. Putting words in managements mouth.

Reactions: HustleB

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine

right, but it goes to my point as well... which has nothing to do with the roster slot or Kuhlman.... the point is Sweeney is the one who ultimately decides who goes up or gets sent down... my point is Cassidy as well doesn't fully trust the prospect pool either, whether it's a veteran or a prospect establishing himself.... no one's above reproach... it wasn't the injury per se.. either... Sweeney didn't see the right to pull him up and there are still flaws to be refined.... Cassidy's not a teaching coach, either.... most coaches in this day and age don't have that time to do this, especially in a compressed schedules in both BOS/PRO.... AS TO NOT lose further prospect development time due to the pandemic.

Leach, as Cassidy did when Claude was here, were part of the process determining who is next on the shuttle.....

I've seen how this organization and its philosophy has been toward the affiliates, which, frankly, are borderline to fail or C-F on a grade scale

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
right, but it goes to my point as well... which has nothing to do with the roster slot or Kuhlman.... the point is Sweeney is the one who ultimately decides who goes up or gets sent down... my point is Cassidy as well doesn't fully trust the prospect pool either, whether it's a veteran or a prospect establishing himself.... no one's above reproach... it wasn't the injury per se.. either... Sweeney didn't see the right to pull him up and there are still flaws to be refined.... Cassidy's not a teaching coach, either.... most coaches in this day and age don't have that time to do this, especially in a compressed schedules in both BOS/PRO.... AS TO NOT lose further prospect development time due to the pandemic.

Leach, as Cassidy did when Claude was here, were part of the process determining who is next on the shuttle.....

I've seen how this organization and its philosophy has been toward the affiliates, which, frankly, are borderline to fail or C-F on a grade scale
You're making assumptions that makes you think you know what they are thinking. I'm not going to pick all the false comments here apart.

I'm done.

BruinsNetwork

Jan 8, 2021

Hi, as someone who’s been around the team for over three years now, I can tell you that what you’re saying about Senyshyn is 100% speculation on your part. That’s it. Baseless speculation for whatever reason. Leach likes Senyshyn and believes him to be an NHL player. Do you know how I know that? Because I asked him. Several times, actually. Would you like me to ask again during my press call with him next Wednesday?

BTW Senyshyn was appointed as an alternate captain in Providence this season. If no one believed in him and thought he wasn’t worth a damn or whatever you claim, why would they do that? Further to that point, why would they have signed him to keep him in the system? Why would Leach have promoted him to the first-line after just a couple of games? He wouldn’t do that for no reason, but Senyshyn forced his hand. He’s been Providence’s best player this season BTW.

If you want answers, then ask for answers. For f*cks sake though, stop making things up in a thread about a team you’re not around. Mods, my apologies, I’ll take my warning or whatever you deem fit on this one. Enough is enough on this place sometimes.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Hi, as someone who’s been around the team for over three years now, I can tell you that what you’re saying about Senyshyn is 100% speculation on your part. That’s it. Baseless speculation for whatever reason. Leach likes Senyshyn and believes him to be an NHL player. Do you know how I know that? Because I asked him. Several times, actually. Would you like me to ask again during my press call with him next Wednesday?

BTW Senyshyn was appointed as an alternate captain in Providence this season. If no one believed in him and thought he wasn’t worth a damn or whatever you claim, why would they do that? Further to that point, why would they have signed him to keep him in the system? Why would Leach have promoted him to the first-line after just a couple of games? He wouldn’t do that for no reason, but Senyshyn forced his hand. He’s been Providence’s best player this season BTW.

If you want answers, then ask for answers. For f*cks sake though, stop making things up in a thread about a team you’re not around. Mods, my apologies, I’ll take my warning or whatever you deem fit on this one. Enough is enough on this place sometimes.
I'm done with the analysts then.... who know absolutely nothing about how Providence operates.

the affiliation been in shambles since 1988 and that's when Sweeney was still an active player, that's how far back Providence has failed, and fallen

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
I'm done with the analysts then.... who know absolutely nothing about how Providence operates.

the affiliation been in shambles since 1988 and that's when Sweeney was still an active player, that's how far back Providence has failed, and fallen
What are you talking about. Half the nhl team was developed in providence. One of the best teams in the world I might add. You’re just hating for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->