Providence Bruins General Discussion thread XI - Providence Bruins to play abbreviated season in Massachusetts

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxbme

Jan 13, 2016
Whats up with Steen going to Allsvenskan and not back to the SHL?

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Derek Sheppard is a former 4-year Canadian university player, I love me a good ol ham and egger that knows he’s got nothing to lose. Straight out of central casting for this era’s sociopath “Rinaldo” looking goon

BruinsNetwork

He knows how to celebrate and throw hands. I’m sold. Who do you think he’s replacing, if anyone?

Just depth I assume. Anticipating a lot of fluctuation in Providence this year and if some prospects are trade or kept overseas, they’ll need him. Plus, Sherman isn’t getting an offer so he’ll be nice to have around for depth.

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Hard to hate the Zboril signing even though it seems likely he is destined for the big club here. Is he still waiver eligible or does he have another year. But two years for a guy that we think is going to get regular NHL minutes at 725k is a great bargain. The other two, meh. Whatever, PBruins need bodies too and I imagine we see neither of them in Boston unless there is a major injury crisis.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Hard to hate the Zboril signing even though it seems likely he is destined for the big club here. Is he still waiver eligible or does he have another year. But two years for a guy that we think is going to get regular NHL minutes at 725k is a great bargain. The other two, meh. Whatever, PBruins need bodies too and I imagine we see neither of them in Boston unless there is a major injury crisis.
Zboril needs waivers,has a nice cheap contract and was very good last year, pencil him in the Boston roster for now

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Zboril needs waivers,has a nice cheap contract and was very good last year, pencil him in the Boston roster for now

Yes if he is not waiver exempt then I think it's fair that he is slotted to take on of the LD slots with Gryz and Lauzon. I am kind of stoked to see him get time to be honest.

Reactions: Estlin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad