Providence Bruins General Discussion thread X

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Why is Frederic in Providence and not in Boston? He is just what they need in bottom 6.

Oh and before the anti fighting people start crying he also had a goal and an assist for a Gordie tonight
Agree send Backes down to mentor the kids there and let Frederic bring some nasty to the Bruins 4th line.

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
Why is Frederic in Providence and not in Boston? He is just what they need in bottom 6.

Oh and before the anti fighting people start crying he also had a goal and an assist for a Gordie tonight
Well the parent club is sitting first overall in the league, not sure why some are in such a hurry to bring the kids up before they are ready. Leave him where he is, let him mature and round out his game. The big club is doing just fine and the more time he spends with Providence will only benefit him.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Just watching the game now. The camera work is horrendous which is disappointing because the feed is beautiful. But when I can't see the whole zone because you're zooming in and out? f***.

Hope that gets better.

Edit: it hasn't gotten better 10 minutes into the game so I have no hope. Awful stuff. What sporting event ever does this on TV? And he also can't stop moving the camera. It's constant. Fire this dude.

Last edited:

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Well the parent club is sitting first overall in the league, not sure why some are in such a hurry to bring the kids up before they are ready. Leave him where he is, let him mature and round out his game. The big club is doing just fine and the more time he spends with Providence will only benefit him.
I agree - on February 1 four months down and two to go

not sure how much you get this year

the Studnicka-Frederic-Senyshyn-Vaakanainen-Lauzon etc group would plan to start getting assimilated in 2020-21 and be ready for post expansion when known contracts of Krejci, Chara, Kuraly, Rask, Backes are up - Miller, Halak & Nordstrom gone and Krug’s contract yet to be resolved ?

right now there are two major storms out there - Washington & Tampa and you need ‘proven’ as in a Palmeiri, Kreider or MoJo to take on these teams

Last edited:

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
I agree - on February 1 four months down and two to go

not sure how much you get this year

the Studnicka-Frederic-Senyshyn-Vaakanainen-Lauzon etc group would plan to start getting assimilated in 2020-21 and be ready for post expansion when known contracts of Krejci, Chara, Kuraly, Rask, Backes are up - Miller, Halak & Nordstrom gone and Krug’s contract yet to be resolved ?

right now there are two major storms out there - Washington & Tampa and you need ‘proven’ as in a Palmeiri, Kreider or MoJo to take on these teams
Perfect, this exactly, I believe the front office is working on this exact plan, you are probably Sweeney with an alias. The kids likely won’t make a difference this year but they should be prime going forward starting next year and it will be clear who is NHL caliber and who is not.

I’d give it a like but my like button has disappeared and not sure how to get it back.

Reactions: DKH

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Random thoughts from last night's game
Took 90 seconds for Anton Blidh to trigger Springfield
Lantosi was boarded 2 minutes later and was busted open,didn't like the immediate lack of response from his teammates but it did eventually come
Frederic's on ice awareness has improved,as Bruins Network says "it's all coming together "
Why isn't Gaunce a NHL regular?
Vladar still trending up but was a bit slow going post to post on the first Springfield goal
TFred total Alpha male on the fight and events leading up to
Loved seeing Woods firing rights on his back
Hope Lauzon and Tippett go at it today
Really solid team D from Providence
Steen gets smoked, Didier steps in,good response
I'll be back at 3

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Random thoughts from last night's game
Took 90 seconds for Anton Blidh to trigger Springfield
Lantosi was boarded 2 minutes later and was busted open,didn't like the immediate lack of response from his teammates but it did eventually come
Frederic's on ice awareness has improved,as Bruins Network says "it's all coming together "
Why isn't Gaunce a NHL regular?
Vladar still trending up but was a bit slow going post to post on the first Springfield goal
TFred total Alpha male on the fight and events leading up to
Loved seeing Woods firing rights on his back
Hope Lauzon and Tippett go at it today
Really solid team D from Providence
Steen gets smoked, Didier steps in,good response
I'll be back at 3

Are there video highlights of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad