Providence Bruins General Discussion thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Not a terrible period besides their PP. Bruins had a few nice one man chances with Studnicka and Frederic. Frederic very noticeable that period. Physical. Like his game.

Vaakanainen ugly play that almost resulted in an own goal. He was visibly upset coming off the ice.

Senyshyn on the 4th line with Woods and Shen. Why? Just why.....

Lagace good in net. Seemed to get hurt but stayed in.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Cehlarik is having an awful game. Slow as mud. Hands of stone.

Senyhsyn with a weird play. Looked like he went to pass it. Went off a player right to Charlotte and they bury it to make it 2-0.

BruinsNetwork

Frederic looking dominant so far tonight.

Senyshyn playing well aside from his weird pass/shot/bounce that ended up on a Charlotte stick and in the net.

Vaakanainen is hot, cold, hot and cold again.

Cehlarik has been extremely disappointing for about 12 games now, maybe more. He needs a fresh start somewhere.

Reactions: Blowfish

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Cehlarik is having an awful game. Slow as mud. Hands of stone.

Senyhsyn with a weird play. Looked like he went to pass it. Went off a player right to Charlotte and they bury it to make it 2-0.
Yah right infront of me - bizarre play but not a screw up more like a wtf just happened

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Frederic looking dominant so far tonight.

Senyshyn playing well aside from his weird pass/shot/bounce that ended up on a Charlotte stick and in the net.

Vaakanainen is hot, cold, hot and cold again.

Cehlarik has been extremely disappointing for about 12 games now, maybe more. He needs a fresh start somewhere.
Agree on Frederic was thinking same

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Did Leach actually move Senyshyn up? He was out there with Carey and Studnicka?!

Of course Senyshyn flies the zone perfectly and Carey throws him a pass 5 feet in the air.

Edit. Nope. Back with Woods and Shen. Hahahahahahahaha

BronxBruin

Feb 27, 2002
Bronx, NY
Visit site
I now remember why I stopped watching games...this team is the opposite of fun to watch.

Since no one else mentioned it...Leach put Shen & Marchin out as the forwards during a 4-on-4 in the 1st period.

Reactions: BruinsNetwork

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
What a brutal period. There are so many players in roles they don't belong in.

Petrovic is horrible on the PP yet he plays a shit ton. He treats the puck like a grenade. Get him off the PP.

Fitzgerald is a bottom 6 player who shouldn't get any ST time. Yet plays on the PP

Steen is a bottom 6 player at this point who gets PP time and is currently with Carey and Studnicka.

The first unit of the 5 minute major was Studnicka, Vaakanainen, Frederic, Shen and Senyshyn. They looked good. Cycled the puck well. Got some chances.

Second unit was Petrovic, Carey, Steen, Fitzgerald and Zboril. They were awful. Couldn't do anything.

roflstomper

Barzal/Connor/Konecny
Sep 28, 2010
Rhode Island
Not buying Leach as the scapegoat. Senyshyn's play there was a joke. Soft, lazy and lead directly to a goal. Zach "on pace for 9 goals" Senyshyn is clamored for by Bruins fans and I just can't see why. Providence has a lot of good AHL players. I don't see much NHL impact potential, especially for this year, with this group outside of maybe 1-2 people.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Not buying Leach as the scapegoat. Senyshyn's play there was a joke. Soft, lazy and lead directly to a goal. Zach "on pace for 9 goals" Senyshyn is clamored for by Bruins fans and I just can't see why. Providence has a lot of good AHL players. I don't see much NHL impact potential, especially for this year, with this group outside of maybe 1-2 people.

His play was shit luck. Senyshyn looked more than fine when he was up with Boston. He's an NHLer. Hard to take someone seriously when they call themselves the "resident contrarian"

Studnicka, Frederic, Vaakanainen, Lauzon, Zboril, Senyshyn and Lauko all have NHL impact potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad