Providence Bruins General Discussion thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montecristo

Jul 29, 2012
are you the ghost of seasons past of Mike O’Connell or something? This is horrible!

No no, o Connell would trade pastrnak for a package like studnicka and vaak and heinen or something. I’m trading a bunch of flyers down in providence for a proven top line player. I’m the opposite

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Where are you going to fit Hall’s cap hit? Smells like Toronto and Tavares.
A top 10 forward you find a way to make it happen, especially if it is just for prospects. I think Studnicka is going to be a number 2 center, maybe a 60 points good two way player and Vaak may well become a top 4 D. Those are projections. Taylor Hall is a top 10 forward, two years removed from the MVP and is the best winger David Krejci will have ever played with. You find the cap space and you put him in the line up, if that means playing DeBrusk on his off wing or moving him to the third line with Coyle so be it.

In a worst case and Bergeron is out for the year you still have a team with Hall on it capable of a long playoff run and maybe winning the cup with some tweaks. With Bergeron they are the favorite.

Last edited:

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Seny returning soon? Honestly can`t remember when he was injured?

Haven't heard anything, but I believe he was injured on November 12. Reports were he'd be out at least 4 weeks with a LBI (and re-evaluated then). So 4 weeks would put him at around December 10. But still, that's when he'll be supposedly re-evaluated so who knows.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Haven't heard anything, but I believe he was injured on November 12. Reports were he'd be out at least 4 weeks with a LBI (and re-evaluated then). So 4 weeks would put him at around December 10. But still, that's when he'll be supposedly re-evaluated so who knows.
ok thx, thought we were getting close to a month, hope the kid comes back strong and plays solid for the PB`s, was pleasantly surprised at how comfortable he looked with the big club

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
ok thx, thought we were getting close to a month, hope the kid comes back strong and plays solid for the PB`s, was pleasantly surprised at how comfortable he looked with the big club

A month will be next week. Hopefully we'll start hearing some things. I hope like Vaakanainen and Studnicka, he goes down to providence with a taste and really turns it on (if he's not in the plans to stay up once he returns).

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Providence with the dreaded 3 in 3 this weekend
Conway and Asselin sent back to Atlanta
Gaunce sent down from Boston
Keyser,Senyshyn and Blidh getting closer to returning, probably in that order
Breen out for a while
Would like to see Vladar in net tonight as a reward for his outstanding performance last game and it's time to see if he can handle a heavier work load
I have a contrarian view with Lauko to the World Juniors that I will keep to myself....

BruinsNetwork

Providence with the dreaded 3 in 3 this weekend
Conway and Asselin sent back to Atlanta
Gaunce sent down from Boston
Keyser,Senyshyn and Blidh getting closer to returning, probably in that order
Breen out for a while
Would like to see Vladar in net tonight as a reward for his outstanding performance last game and it's time to see if he can handle a heavier work load
I have a contrarian view with Lauko to the World Juniors that I will keep to myself....

Would love to hear your views on this, but also on the CHL and the development of prospects in regards to that league. I’ll hang up and listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad