Prospect Info: General Discussion of Prospects

jfb392

Jul 7, 2010
Mackey is interesting for sure, haven’t seen much of him because I just don’t care for the Mankato program and never pay any attention to it.
Pasichnuk and Maniscalco are both kids I’ve followed for awhile and I’m glad they both finally got some ink.
Same with Dunne and Khodorenko.
I talked to Bakes about McMann from Colgate last summer and he’s been giving him some attention, he plays for a program that is mediocre but has led them in scoring for three of his four seasons and has a surprising skill set; I remember the first time I did pre-scout film on him during his freshman year and I was just shocked.
Slaker from Michigan was one of my favorite players as a recruit, though I’m not sure how he projects as an NHL’er.

SnuggaRUDE

Apr 5, 2013
Mackey is interesting for sure, haven’t seen much of him because I just don’t care for the Mankato program and never pay any attention to it.
Pasichnuk and Maniscalco are both kids I’ve followed for awhile and I’m glad they both finally got some ink.
Same with Dunne and Khodorenko.
I talked to Bakes about McMann from Colgate last summer and he’s been giving him some attention, he plays for a program that is mediocre but has led them in scoring for three of his four seasons and has a surprising skill set; I remember the first time I did pre-scout film on him during his freshman year and I was just shocked.
Slaker from Michigan was one of my favorite players as a recruit, though I’m not sure how he projects as an NHL’er.

Is he that much better than his stats? 20 points as a 23 year old doesn't scream professional, let alone NHLer.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Is he that much better than his stats? 20 points as a 23 year old doesn't scream professional, let alone NHLer.

EP's scouting report is glowing, albeit more of a character guy than as an offensive guy. Most UDFA are probably going to be that sort of depth forward or defensive defenseman now.

rtfirefly

Nov 13, 2013
Does anyone know what happened to Portillo?
He hasn't been in the Dubuque boxscores for weeks.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Interesting that UDFA collegians won't have the option to burn a year by playing NHL games to end this season if there is no season. Similarly, Frozen Four heroics and European playoff heroics will not be selling points for some hopefuls.

cybresabre

prōject positivity
Feb 27, 2002
+
From google translate:

At the end of the season it is time for transfer rumors: the Buffalo Sabers are aiming for a Ilves forward, this time Eemeli Suomi.
Eemeli Suomi at eliteprospects.com
5'10, 183
12/4/1995 (24)
SeasonTeamLeagueGamesGoalsAssistsPointsPIM+/-
2019-20
2.png
Ilves (Captain)
Liiga57 263157 42 23
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

Newfoundland

Jun 19, 2016
Newfoundland
On the topic of prospects, what the hell happended to Luke Adam? Idolized him growing up and he dropped of the face of the earth (I know he went to the DEL).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad