Providence Bruins General Discussion IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Finally catching up with the 3 missed games from last week,Toronto was woeful...
And for a brief second thought I saw Blowfish holding a "Cassidy fears Cehlarik" sign

LOL the funny thing is I don't blame anyone...I see this situation much different than Clode. I like that Cassidy is giving the kids an opportunity to develop / make mistakes / play to their strengths. Unlike the d the forwards have been relatively healthy so no reason to call him up just yet. I don't see where Cehlarik fits unless things open up because of trades/injuries.

BTW looking forward to your Cehlarik Hughes Zach line updates. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Reactions: Saxon Eric

Malt

Jul 6, 2007
Providence, RI
Providence kills off an early interference penalty to Clifton. Providence had a couple of good chances on the PK but couldn't bury it. 0-0 early on.

Bjork is back in the lineup with Fitzgerald and Szwarz on his line.

Saucerman gets one by McIntyre, 1-0 Utica. I may have to mute the rest of the game though--the Utica play by play guy is unbearable.

Boucher scores after McIntyre gets bumped by a Comets player, but there doesn't seem to be a challenge for goalie interference.

Szwarz scored on a PP. Assist from Bjork.

Providence lucky to be down by only one. They're really managing the puck poorly tonight, and Utica is racing up the ice every chance they get.

Last edited:
Reactions: TCB

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
2-1 Utica after 2
Providence on the PP most of the period
Too many odd man rushes
Demko very strong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events