Status
Not open for further replies.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Finally saw Providence tonight. Some thoughts:
Defense
Vakkanainen is bigger than I thought. Big kid and clearly the best one down there. No panic in his game.
Clifton plays a good game as well. Not as big as Vac. Seems like a leader on the team. Good fight. Only saw the ending.
Those two are clearly the two best in my eyes. 1st pairing. Louzon and Johnasson holding their own.
Forwards
Cehlarik Smith and Carey played a good game with two goals by The big Cehlarik. Carey gets the winner. Best line.
Fredericis coming along. Had a goal and crossbar before the tally. Has a mean streak.
Senyshyn didn’t stand out. Didn’t play bad either.
Blidth is smaller than I thought. Meh game by him but he managed to get under a few guys skin. They went after him a couple times. Was told to shut the f*** up in a scermish in the scoreboard. Funny.
Coach
Meh. Clearly likes Breen and had him out there in the final minutes being up by a goal. Sure enough Springfield ties the game only to have Carey win it. No way I have Breen there. Clifton and Vac far superior. Great game and great intermissions there. Impressed with new ownership in Springfield.

Ps Swarsz needs a different number. Seeing 37 was weird.

Last edited:

elMatador

Feb 20, 2008
He seems to be a first line guy tonight. Getting 1st PP starts.

Leach must have got the memo from brass in Boston. His name obviously came up in the trade talks so they want to increase his value. Good for Cehlarik to turn the page, take the opportunity and look forward to a new NHL team.

Reactions: Saxon Eric

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Senyshyn missed a tap in but seconds later Cehlarik scores on the PP,nice puck movement

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Assuming Bjork and Fitzgerald come back Providence will have 4 stacked scoring lines

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Finally saw Providence tonight. Some thoughts:
Defense
Vakkanainen is bigger than I thought. Big kid and clearly the best one down there. No panic in his game.
Clifton plays a good game as well. Not as big as Vac. Seems like a leader on the team. Good fight. Only saw the ending.
Those two are clearly the two best in my eyes. 1st pairing. Louzon and Johnasson holding their own.
Forwards
Cehlarik Smith and Carey played a good game with two goals by The big Cehlarik. Carey gets the winner. Best line.
Fredericis coming along. Had a goal and crossbar before the tally. Has a mean streak.
Senyshyn didn’t stand out. Didn’t play bad either.
Blidth is smaller than I thought. Meh game by him but he managed to get under a few guys skin. They went after him a couple times. Was told to shut the **** up in a scermish in the scoreboard. Funny.
Coach
Meh. Clearly likes Breen and had him out there in the final minutes being up by a goal. Sure enough Springfield ties the game only to have Carey win it. No way I have Breen there. Clifton and Vac far superior. Great game and great intermissions there. Impressed with new ownership in Springfield.

Ps Swarsz needs a different number. Seeing 37 was weird.
Excellent review
If I Could add, This was a typical Senyshyn game,a few great chances,a few plays that showcase his speed and then you kind of lose track of him.
Breen on the second Springfield goal Woof
Hughes was a little quiet
Nice goal with seconds left,that has to be demoralizing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->