Providence Bruins General Discussion IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
Thank you, Eric for your analyses. You get to most of the home games and some away, so you’re a true fan.

Renfroe, I agree is a sad example as an owner of a high level professional organization. Not only is the lack of an announcer a disgrace, but the team’s website is a joke.

Because of the solid fan base and only for the fans, I’d hate to see the team move from Providence. Neeley should be giving some ultimatums.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
3. Zach Hamill
2. Jordan Knackstedt
1. Jeff Penner
I love it

So symbolic

I’ll never forgot Penner’s yellow average car parked st the Dunk

Knackstedt a healthy scratch walking but in suit eating the family size popcorn

And Hamill centering the greatest 2 man line I ever saw in the AHL

Marchand-Hamill-Sobotka

If anyone ever saw Summer of 42, those years at the Dunk was mine

If only I could have hooked up with Jennifer ONeill at the end of the night

Reactions: Saxon Eric

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Thank you, Eric for your analyses. You get to most of the home games and some away, so you’re a true fan.

Renfroe, I agree is a sad example as an owner of a high level professional organization. Not only is the lack of an announcer a disgrace, but the team’s website is a joke.

Because of the solid fan base and only for the fans, I’d hate to see the team move from Providence. Neeley should be giving some ultimatums.

I had to stop visiting that website, looked like a friggin gong show, just started stalking Saxon Eric and Divver

Reactions: Top Shelf Wrister

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Heading out tonight,I'll catch up with tonight's game tomorrow, 3 hockey games and football on tap, I think I can manage

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Another PP goal. Frederic from a sick pass from Smith after Frederic hit the post on a wrister.

Reactions: TCB

elMatador

Feb 20, 2008
I hope there are some NHL teams that need some help on PP or top6 winger.
Luckily for Boston that is not a concern for them so they can afford Cehlarik in Providence. :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad