Providence Bruins General Discussion III

Status
Not open for further replies.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
How have Cehlarik Zach S and Frederick played?

Not to make excuses for Cehlarik and Frederic, but:

1) It’s only been two games (as others have said).

2)) You don’t like to see it, but I think it’s a natural thing with young players to have some disappointment when they are one of the last cuts off the NHL team out of training camp. Both Cehlarik and Frederic probably felt they played well enough to earn a spot on the big club. it’s definitely a hit to their conference to be sent down. I expect they will straighten it out pretty quickly.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
It’s October guys.

But honestly no stood out to me. Two solid periods on Saturday and then regression in the third.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
My thoughts....

- move Zach up already
- Who the heck is Fyten? and why is he playing ahead of Koppanen?
- Breen and Goloubef over Sherman and Emil???
- Who the heck is Goloubef?
- Who sits when Bakos and Gabrielle start playing?

These were lines in Thursday’s practice and I expect they will be the same tonight:
Fitzgerald-Swzarz-Cehlarik
Hughes-JFK-McNeill
Kuhlman-Frederic-Senyshsyn
Blidh-Cave-Fyten

Besides Vaakanainen and Goloubef, look for the other defensemen tonight to be Lauzon, Zboril, Breen and Clifton.

Sherman, Koppanen, Pond, Gabrielle and Johansson stayed on the ice after today’s morning skate, so expect them to be scratches. David Broll remains out with a hand injury.
Gabrielle is cleared to play after recovering from an upper body injury in the preseason. He could in the lineup on Saturday or Sunday, according to Leach.

Reactions: Grumpy Grizz

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
My thoughts....

- move Zach up already
- Who the heck is Fyten? and why is he playing ahead of Koppanen?
- Breen and Goloubef over Sherman and Emil???
- Who the heck is Goloubef?
- Who sits when Bakos and Gabrielle start playing?

These were lines in Thursday’s practice and I expect they will be the same tonight:
Fitzgerald-Swzarz-Cehlarik
Hughes-JFK-McNeill
Kuhlman-Frederic-Senyshsyn
Blidh-Cave-Fyten

Besides Vaakanainen and Goloubef, look for the other defensemen tonight to be Lauzon, Zboril, Breen and Clifton.

Sherman, Koppanen, Pond, Gabrielle and Johansson stayed on the ice after today’s morning skate, so expect them to be scratches. David Broll remains out with a hand injury.
Gabrielle is cleared to play after recovering from an upper body injury in the preseason. He could in the lineup on Saturday or Sunday, according to Leach.

The B's obviously want JFK and Frederic to play center. Also, Frederic and Senyshyn showed some chemistry at the end of last year, and the B's are likely trying to develop that.

Malt

Jul 6, 2007
Providence, RI
JFK puts Providence up 1-0 early in the first. Nifty pass from McNeill.

Senyshyn looks good so far, hope he gets one tonight.

Andersson ties it up midway through the first.

Not seeing much from Cehlarik yet. I'd like to see him on the left wing. He's with Szwarz and Fitzgerald. I haven't seen much chemistry yet.

1-1 after one. McIntyre looks good tonight. Frederick will be a powerhouse center for Boston some day. He just needs some time to put it all together.

Hartford goes up 2-1 after Szwarz turns it over.

Hartford takes a 3-1 lead in the third. Cehlarik, like Szwarz before him, turned the puck over in the neutral zone and Hartford scored soon afterwards.

Blidh is rewarded for his hard work and scores. 3-2 midway thru the third. Blidh has a nice shot.

Frederick crashes the net and tucks in a rebound. 3-3 now.

Good game tonight for Frederick, JFK, Hughes. Not impressed tonight with Szwarz (who may have been injured in the third), Cehlarik and Zboril.

Bruins on the PP with :29 left in the third...

Headed to OT, will be 4 on 3.

Golobuef, in his first game of the season, scores and Providence wins their first of the year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->