Providence Bruins General Discussion III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Considering he hasn't played since early October he looks pretty good,hes got a Vatrano like build, very wide,skates like a clydesdale horse but gets there, hes gotten better as the game went on, 3 games next week will be a better evaluation

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
How has Lauzon looked,watched a lot of him in Junior,really thought he was a shoe in to be in the NHL by now.Is his s game improved this season.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
How has Lauzon looked,watched a lot of him in Junior,really thought he was a shoe in to be in the NHL by now.Is his s game improved this season.
Progressing well,starting to routinely show some offensive chops,second best D man after Vaakanainen,still has some work to do like the rest of them down there but I'm very hopeful with this guy

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Awesome to read about Frederic, Cave, Lauzon and Kovar. Cave looked good when he was up. Lauzon and Frederic I have high hopes for. If Kovar can come out of left field and turn into something that is good. Lets see how the next month goes, some of these guy are in the running for getting a shot.

Reactions: Bruinfanatic

saxonmiller

May 26, 2017
Winnipeg
Is Matt Grzelcyk worth a pick up in fantasy? I understand he is playing PP1 - I assume that is until McAvoy and Krug return?

Edit: posted in wrong forum - please get MOD to delete

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
He’s in the ECHL.

Maybe he'll get going down there, but he hasn't lit up the league thus far. Pretty early to get a read on his ECHL career but he clearly has a lot to prove to make it back to Providence and into management's good graces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->