Providence Bruins General Discussion III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friar85

Dec 16, 2013
From the outhouse to the penthouse

That should be a very good AHL line and really interesting to watch. A complete step away from go-go modern hockey, but should be an excellent puck control line. I haven’t seen Bakos in Providence yet but have watched him play internationally quite a bit, he is a strong boards player. Bummed I am not going tonight.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
That should be a very good AHL line and really interesting to watch. A complete step away from go-go modern hockey, but should be an excellent puck control line. I haven’t seen Bakos in Providence yet but have watched him play internationally quite a bit, he is a strong boards player. Bummed I am not going tonight.

I am almost tempted to buy the game on AHL TV just to see how that line does.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Yes he learned everything he worked on this off season and demonstrated preseason was a complete waste off time. Now he’s reading the trade boards for his new home.
Maybe he can go play with Koko in the KHL? That isnt fair, I like Cehlarik but he and JFK seeming to pout after not making Boston isn't the best look for either

Reactions: Blowfish

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Eric, how has Wiley Sherman looked to you? Kind of an intriguing prospect to me with that size . . . an Oleksiak in the making? Not a real high bar there, but a serviceable player

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Eric, how has Wiley Sherman looked to you? Kind of an intriguing prospect to me with that size . . . an Oleksiak in the making? Not a real high bar there, but a serviceable player
He's looked a bit lost so far

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
2-0 end of 1
Senyshyn with some PK time
McIntyre sharp so far
Eastern European line pretty smooth with the puck,not alot of shots though
As I said last night,winnable game

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario

Going to take a couple games. The one dude hasn’t played in some time

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
3-1 after 2
Another strong period for Providence
Kovar showing the heavy shot,skating style similar to Jagr
Sherman with kind of a fight
Love Cave's game
Blidh's too
Frederic an assist away from a Gordie Howe hat trick
20 minutes away from a 3 point weekend

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Kovar!
4-1
From Lauzon
Nice stretch pass from Lauzon, Kovar broke in all alone, gets his on rebound and in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad