Providence Bruins General Discussion II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friar85

Dec 16, 2013
Lot of bodies now. Will be interesting to see how the final lines shake out. This is what I've got:

Fitzgerald/Szwarz/Czarnik
Agostino/JFK/Cehlarik
Frederic/Studnika/Senyshyn
Hargrove/Cave/Blidh

Cross - Zboril
Lauzon - Postma
Johansson - Clifton

McIntyre
I'd be very surprised if Breen, Payerl and Porter are out of the lineup.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
I expect Breen over Clifton, and maybe a Porter/Payerl/Hargrove rotation at wing on the 4th line over the first few games.

Last edited:
Reactions: roflstomper

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Lot of bodies now. Will be interesting to see how the final lines shake out. This is what I've got:

Fitzgerald/Szwarz/Czarnik
Agostino/JFK/Cehlarik
Frederic/Studnika/Senyshyn
Hargrove/Cave/Blidh

Cross - Zboril
Lauzon - Postma
Johansson - Clifton

McIntyre

No top line in pro hockey has ever had more Z's in it! LOL I get a kick out of strange things....:help:

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Apparently Fredric was wearing a no contact jersey today. I seem to recall him getting dinged at one point Sunday.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Apparently Fredric was wearing a no contact jersey today. I seem to recall him getting dinged at one point Sunday.

I thought I read that he took a big hit during the last game? He played the rest of the game. Probably something minor?

Hopefully, Frederic is ready to go for the playoffs because that 3rd line with he, Studnicka, and Senyshyn could be a handful.

Comfort Eagle

Feb 28, 2008
Southeastern,MA
Strange structure for the AHL playoffs with some series being played with the lower seed getting the first two games at home and then possibly 3 away(2-3) in the first round best of 5 series While others are back and forth home and away (h-a-h-a-h), and others are 2-2-1. Probably has to do with travel distance and such, but strange that there is no set standard.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Strange structure for the AHL playoffs with some series being played with the lower seed getting the first two games at home and then possibly 3 away(2-3) in the first round best of 5 series While others are back and forth home and away (h-a-h-a-h), and others are 2-2-1. Probably has to do with travel distance and such, but strange that there is no set standard.
it happens from time to time, and if it is it's usually a 2-3-2 format, as you said... all leagues face that conundrum due to building availability at playoff time, since teams don't know in advance when the next series begins once you advance, unlike the regular season

BruinsHockey

Jun 9, 2008
Rhode Island
The seeds being home first is based on travel and arena availability.

Sucked for the Bruins when they opened on the road in Wilkes-Barre.

Providence has Marvel Live coming. Charlotte and Hershey is travel.

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
fitzgerald with 2 more goals tonight in game 1. didn't think this guy was a legit NHL prospect, but proving me
wrong big-time. he should make a serious run at a roster spot in the fall, very impressive.

Reactions: FanSince72

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Bruins had their chances and didn’t cash in. The 5 on 3 was a killer though.

I agree on Fitzgerald. Put him on that bottom line next year.

Last edited:

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
fitzgerald with 2 more goals tonight in game 1. didn't think this guy was a legit NHL prospect, but proving me
wrong big-time. he should make a serious run at a roster spot in the fall, very impressive.
Didn't I hear he is a UFA this summer?

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Bruins had their chances and didn’t cash in. The 5 on 3 was a killer though.

I agree on Fitzgerald. Put him on that bottom line next year.
I wouldn’t. The Bruins are getting too small. They can now be called the smurfs. They have their quota of short players. Physical teams have their way with them.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
I wouldn’t. The Bruins are getting too small. They can now be called the smurfs. They have their quota of short players. Physical teams have their way with them.

Size has nothing to do with it lmfao. Who cares if he’s 5’7” or 6’7”. Didn’t you just say this in the Koko thread? Fitzgerald can play and I look forward to him getting a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->