Providence Bruins General Discussion II

Status
Not open for further replies.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
PRO loses 2-1 to go down in the series 2-1 as well. Both goals by WBS and goal by PRO all on the PP. Swarz with another goal, Cave and Heinen with the assists. Kuraly with 19 minutes in penalties.

Maybe Heinen can replace Spooner on the PP next year in Boston?

BlackCrowes

Sep 10, 2014
Sunny Old Lyme
I wonder as well

Someone tweeted last night (I'm sorry I can't remember off the top of my head who) that he had a couple of turnovers in the second, but nothing egregious. Said it was expected for a 20 year old playing his first playoff game against professionals. I took it to mean nothing terrible. I'll try and find the tweet. I'm assuming it was Divver?

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Someone tweeted last night (I'm sorry I can't remember off the top of my head who) that he had a couple of turnovers in the second, but nothing egregious. Said it was expected for a 20 year old playing his first playoff game against professionals. I took it to mean nothing terrible. I'll try and find the tweet. I'm assuming it was Divver?

great, another draft bust:sarcasm:

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
someone tweeted last night (i'm sorry i can't remember off the top of my head who) that he had a couple of turnovers in the second, but nothing egregious. Said it was expected for a 20 year old playing his first playoff game against professionals. I took it to mean nothing terrible. I'll try and find the tweet. I'm assuming it was divver?

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Thank you JCRO! I knew I saw it. And ODAAT, haha....

I`d be more shocked if I read a tweet saying Senyshyn was flawless. It`ll be interesting to see how he does now that he has a game under his belt.

wonder how much TOI he got last night, I went on the PB`s website and that thing is just nuts, ads everywhere, just overwhelms me on my search for info

BlackCrowes

Sep 10, 2014
Sunny Old Lyme
I`d be more shocked if I read a tweet saying Senyshyn was flawless. It`ll be interesting to see how he does now that he has a game under his belt.

I hope they keep him in there for game 4, but since it's a must win perhaps Dean goes with a more established player. I couldn't blame him.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Not very noticeable, although he looked a little taller than I expected :)

I didn't notice him using his speed, unlike DeBrusk or Archibald from W-B.

thx, not terribly shocking being first pro game. Did he play much?

Mount Kramer Cameras

Jul 15, 2014
I caught a fair chunk of the second period. From my limited viewing Senyshyn looked a bit like a deer in the headlights, but that's to be expected - the game was pretty chippy.

Malt

Jul 6, 2007
Providence, RI
Bruins start off strong and Simpson scores early. 1-0.

BTW, here's a link to the Randell-Sestito fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If9AxORYGAc

Bruins take a 2-0 lead on a Colton Hargrove PP goal. Hargrove plugged into lineup due to injuries and has played well his first couple of shifts.

Note to the W-B play by play guy: Not every contact away from the puck is a penalty. Sometimes players will come into contact with each other in the game of hockey.

DeBrusk scores on a 3 on 1. Great speed and patience with the puck. 3-0 late in the first.

Also worth mentioning that Heinen has 4 points (all on the PP) in the series and has been his usual steady-if unspectacular--self.

Still 3-0 early in the second. Gotta split so any updates and insight from others would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad