General COVID-19 Talk #4 MOD Warning

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Behind you
youtu.be
He may want to think about being vaccinated now and consult with his physician. If he has a high level of antibodies after he recovers, I think I would wait if I were him.
I have to laugh with you and at you here. He doesn't listen to Docs. That is why he didn't get the shot and got Covid in the first place.
we have all told him, wait 90 days and you SHOULD be immune, but.....

Reactions: KINGS17

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
I have to laugh with you and at you here. He doesn't listen to Docs. That is why he didn't get the shot and got Covid in the first place.
we have all told him, wait 90 days and you SHOULD be immune, but.....

Reactions: Lt Dan

Maynard

Veteran of Forum Wars
Jun 11, 2003
Orange County
I guess there aren't too many inner city minorities in your orbit. They are among the highest percentage of people who are not vaccinated.
Link?

Im talking about my family, neighbors, and co-workers and they have one thing in common, rigid conservatism and anti vax idiocy. I Wasn’t referencing where they live or what color they are but thanks for the useless factoid!

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Link?

Im talking about my family, neighbors, and co-workers and they have one thing in common, rigid conservatism and anti vax idiots. Wasn’t referencing where they live or what color they are but thanks for the useless factoid!
Try the CDC. I am not doing any more homework for people on this shit.

Maynard

Veteran of Forum Wars
Jun 11, 2003
Orange County
I have mixed feelings about it all. I don’t want anyone sick but on the other hand it’s always pleasing when a bunch of brainwashed know-it-all’s are forced learn a tough lesson.

Reactions: jfont

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
If you gets get this thread closed from politics, I will PM you motherf***ers Barney videos everyday until the Kings win another cup. (which is going to be a long f***ing time)

Consider this a warning shot

I love you, you love me....

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
I have mixed feelings about it all. I don’t want anyone sick but on the other hand it’s always pleasing when a bunch of brainwashed know-it-all’s are forced learn a tough lesson.
It is, but then you have those same people walking around like dickwads giving it to kids who can't get the shot.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Asians crushing it, as usual:

9627-Figure-4.png

Latest Data on COVID-19 Vaccinations by Race/Ethnicity

As for the black population, it's hard to blame them given the history of the US injecting them with death and then lying to them.

Maynard

Veteran of Forum Wars
Jun 11, 2003
Orange County

Schrute farms

LA Kings: new GM wanted -- inquire within
Jul 7, 2020
Silver lining, glass half-full guy comment: Since around Thursday of last week, the daily new Covid cases have stabilized in OC and actually decreased in LA county. Yes, it's probably way too soon to make any sweeping generalizations. But i'm trying to find anything where I can. So after seeing the numbers jump big-time over the past 3-4 weeks, I'm doing mini-dance in my head over some flatlining (& decreases) over the past couple days in SoCal....even if it's way too premature.

Reactions: Lt Dan and Maynard

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Yes, I’ve learned that LA County’s youngest Black and Latino residents are not in my orbit of family and co-workers (makes sense, I’m in OC), and I’ve also learned that you don’t understand how to argue.

I guess there aren't too many inner city minorities in your orbit. They are among the highest percentage of people who are not vaccinated.

Which is exactly what I f'ing posted.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Behind you
youtu.be
Silver lining, glass half-full guy comment: Since around Thursday of last week, the daily new Covid cases have stabilized in OC and actually decreased in LA county. Yes, it's probably way too soon to make any sweeping generalizations. But i'm trying to find anything where I can. So after seeing the numbers jump big-time over the past 3-4 weeks, I'm doing mini-dance in my head over some flatlining (& decreases) over the past couple days in SoCal....even if it's way too premature.
The jump in hospitalization concerns me though

OC had 149 hosps on Thu and as of today, it's 212 that's about a 43% increase

I'm now to the point where I've lost all of my empathy regarding COVID-19. f*** em!

I wish the morons who believe conspiracy theories would recognize the irony that they are the real sheep blindly following crackpots. Bill Burr summed up my feelings well (starts talking about it around 6:50):

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Jesus.

OK I’ll keep it simple you dope. I was talking about my personal experience with brainwashed antivaxxers in my family and at my workplace contracting COVID.

For some reason you brought up inner city youth which has nothing to do with anything anyone was talking about. I asked for a link and you cherry picked a bad example of young Blacks and Hispanics in LA County which is not relevant at all because nobody mentioned anything about race, geography or financial standing

My guess is that you were triggered by one of the words I used to describe political affiliation of these people and then reflexively started talking about blacks, browns, and money. I guess that’s part of your thing but it just has nothing to with what I see around me, and all I was doing was describing what I’m seeing.
No, my motivation was eliminating the "misinformation" you were trying to spread.

Reactions: tny760

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Behind you
youtu.be
I'm now to the point where I've lost all of my empathy regarding COVID-19. f*** em!

I wish the morons who believe conspiracy theories would recognize the irony that they are the real sheep blindly following crackpots. Bill Burr summed up my feelings well (starts talking about it around 6:50):

Can we sign you to a 2 posts per week contract?
Any thread. Just two posts a week.

Reactions: KINGS17

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->