General COVID-19 Talk #4 MOD Warning

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Returned to California from Arizona yesterday. Stopped at the last gas station in Arizona before crossing the border, because I like paying $1 less per gallon, and the people behind the counter were not wearing masks, and half the people inside were not wearing them. I don't think Fauci's "new normal" is going to be a thing.

Owning a gas station in Blythe might be just about the worst business in America these days. Every pump at the gas station on the Arizona side of the border had a customer filling their tank. As I passed them on the highway, I noticed the gas stations in Blythe had zero customers.

Reactions: Rumpelstiltskin

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Returned to California from Arizona yesterday. Stopped at the last gas station in Arizona before crossing the border, because I like paying $1 less per gallon, and the people behind the counter were not wearing masks, and half the people inside were not wearing them. I don't think Fauci's "new normal" is going to be a thing.

Owning a gas station in Blythe might be just about the worst business in America these days. Every pump at the gas station on the Arizona side of the border had a customer filling their tank. As I passed them on the highway, I noticed the gas stations in Blythe had zero customers.
That's what you get for living in Blythe. Maybe they should consider upgrading their lives and moving to Quartzsite...

Reactions: Rumpelstiltskin

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
This is going to be the last update for a little while...

upload_2021-5-11_12-34-19.png

back over 50 cases (Tuesday is usually the highest day )
but day 21 under 100 cases!
0.7% positives today

Hosp up from 80 yesterday
ICU at the lowest number I can remember it being

Rolling 7 day cases
Tues-58
Mon-46
Sun-33
Sat-47
Fri-30
Thu-38
Wed-47