OT: General College Hockey Talk

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

This happened during my senior year at Clarkson. We played BU in the NCAA tournament at the end of the season. I still remember seeing Travis leave the building after the game.

This is a tough one.

jfb392

Jul 7, 2010
Wisconsin-Penn State is on BTN right now, OSU-Minnesota later.

Weissbach has been just okay so far in the portions of the four games I’ve watched so far, despite his production.
Badgers are missing one of their top players (and free agent), Ty Pelton-Byce, to a suspected concussion.
His dad had a cup of coffee in the NHL and played with my personal coaching mentor in the 90’s in the IHL.

Someone to watch for the draft is Wisconsin’s Anthony Kehrer. He came to the USHL early and I think lacked some confidence, as the USHL is a hard league to play in as an underager.
He also tore his MCL IIRC.
He’s an 02 and is already playing top minutes for the Badgers; I think Osiecki said he’s basically a clone of Jets pick and Badgers captain Ty Emberson, but just needs to physically mature.

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
BTN (Big Ten Network) is carried on EyeSteamTV. I'm watching Minnesota vs Michigan. It's scoreless after 1st period. No Portillo, Strauss Mann is in net for Michigan. Ryan Johnson is off to WJC camp. Owen Power a 6'5", 215-pound left-handed D for Michigan is considered one of the top prospects in the 2021 draft. Michigan wouldn't release him to participate in Team Canada's WJC camp.
UM won't release Owen Power to participate in Hockey Canada camp

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad