Arrested: General Arrested/Conduct Thread Part 3

David Dennison

I'm a tariff, man.
Jul 5, 2007
Grenyarnia
The arrest warrant for OBJ has been rescinded after the “victim” decided not to press charges.
Orly, r u sure? Cuz people on this thread told me that disrespecting a security guard was against the law and the criminal juatice system is a tool to coerce celebrities into giving apologies to police.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
He committed battery on a police officer

That is crime as it would have been if it was civilian walking down street or vendor. OBJ once again acting like child but will face no consequences

Nice to know you and others have essentially said assaulting random people in public is ok

At end of day its just another example of celebrity justice

David Dennison

I'm a tariff, man.
Jul 5, 2007
Grenyarnia

That is crime as it would have been if it was civilian walking down street or vendor. OBJ once again acting like child but will face no consequences

Nice to know you and others have essentially said assaulting random people in public is ok

Except the security guard didn't consider it battery. And there is a thick f***ing line between being an asshole and criminal.

But you can slap my cheeks anytime, I won't press charges.

And this is all still hilarious. Big police bubble butt, it not like he slipped a finger up there.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven

No one is going to jail for this. Maybe he gets a $500 fine if charges were pressed.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Patriots CB Joejuan Williams arrested.

from boston.cbslocal.com:

Patriots rookie cornerback Joejuan Williams was arrested Friday night in Tennessee, charged with speeding and three counts of drug-related offenses.

The 22-year-old was stopped by officers for speeding in his 2016 Land Rover. Officers found Williams to have been in possession of a controlled substance, drug paraphernalia, and prescription drugs without a prescription.

124992F.jpg

Williams was active for just nine regular-season games, playing 80 total snaps on defense (8 percent) plus 84 snaps on special teams (19 percent). He recorded four total tackles (three solo) and defended one pass. He was active for the Patriots’ lone postseason game, taking five snaps on defense and 12 snaps on special teams.

ArchAngel55

Nov 16, 2008
Philadelphia, Pa
Hunt was pulled over for speeding and they found a small amount of weed in his car. Not arrested. I wonder what the Browns will do with their zero policy for him.

SupremeNachos

Dec 6, 2011
Minnesota
Hunt was pulled over for speeding and they found a small amount of weed in his car. Not arrested. I wonder what the Browns will do with their zero policy for him.
Well, he won't have Dorsey to plead his case anymore. I guess on the dash cam footage, he says something along the lines of "I'm gonna fail my test" referring to his drug test. I'm all for legalization, but until then you have to follow the rules man. Hard to feel bad for guys that get caught multiple times when their teams go out of their way to tell them where their test is going to be.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Mother of god.

Bah that total is nothing for former Cowboys Guard Nate Newton - back in 2001 he got caught driving a van that had 213 lbs of marijuana inside. He was released after posting bond on charges of suspicion of possessing marijuana with intent to distribute. Less than 6 weeks later he was caught again this time diving a car with over 175 lbs of marijuana in the trunk. Newton ended up serving 30 months in a Federal Prison for drug trafficking.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->