Arrested: General Arrested/Conduct Thread Part 3

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
Some of these posts did not age well. It sounds like Hill was set up by his gf who tried to use their son's accident to punish him for their poor relationship.

Fun times being famous. I would be shocked if Hill didn't play.
I'm not so sure Hill is in the clear yet, but as more and more facts come out he does look better.

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Unbelievable hack job by the local TV station that took parts of the recording and cut and paste them to paint a certain picture. Totally toxic relationship, obviously but sure seems like everything from the recording by Espinal to how her side utilized that recording with the media was to totally paint a one-sided picture of everything. *IF* Hill did not know he was being recorded - and there's little reason to suggest he did, then the full recording sure paints a different picture than the selected parts mashed together did. At the least, Hill definitely did not incriminate himself in the recordings and at the opposite end, you have what sounds like a complete setup conversation and recording by a crazy GF.

Everybody can judge Hill on their own inclinations and if you think he's a bad dude, the full tape probably isn't going to persuade you otherwise but it's sure hard to see any long-lasting punishment come down for this case now.

Last edited:

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Lucky he didn't get shot.

Wondering if he was high or drunk because weird behaviour.

Either way the whole thing could have been avoided if he just did what the officer asked.

I agree he is pretty fortunate that nothing more happened after he grabbed the taser but I don't believe it can be deployed again after it is used unless another cartridge is loaded in.

It almost seemed like the obligated pit stop for munchies after the bar but it went terribly wrong with no designated driver.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I agree he is pretty fortunate that nothing more happened after he grabbed the taser but I don't believe it can be deployed again after it is used unless another cartridge is loaded in.

It almost seemed like the obligated pit stop for munchies after the bar but it went terribly wrong with no designated driver.

He grabbed the 2nd cops gun

1b741a1416c948068691e5496c75e393_md.jpg

That would have been justifiable deadly force on officers part if they shot him

Reactions: MikeyMike01

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
hill gets away with nothing but josh gordon can't play because he smoked weed

what a ******* joke

Reactions: Voight

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Again I’m not saying Hill is a great dude and clearly he and Crystal need to work something out for the sake of their children but now that the complete taped account has been released what exactly would the NFL suspend him for? There’s no way to prove Hill physically did anything in this incident. This was the correct call based on the facts on hand. If people want to say “I’m going to trash my Hill jersey because it is my belief he’s a bad dude” that’s fine.

And you better believe the policy on marijuana will be renegotiated in the future, it’s clearly a dated policy that doesn’t align with where we are headed as a society.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
Again I’m not saying Hill is a great dude and clearly he and Crystal need to work something out for the sake of their children but now that the complete taped account has been released what exactly would the NFL suspend him for? There’s no way to prove Hill physically did anything in this incident. This was the correct call based on the facts on hand. If people want to say “I’m going to trash my Hill jersey because it is my belief he’s a bad dude” that’s fine.

And you better believe the policy on marijuana will be renegotiated in the future, it’s clearly a dated policy that doesn’t align with where we are headed as a society.

There was no evidence that Tom Brady had anything to do with deflating footballs, or that they were even purposefully deflated.

Yet "more probable than not Brady might have known of balls being deflated" was enough for a 4 game suspension, loss of a 1st rounder and a $1 million fine

Reactions: Voight

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
There was no evidence that Tom Brady had anything to do with deflating footballs, or that they were even purposefully deflated.

Yet "more probable than not Brady might have known of balls being deflated" was enough for a 4 game suspension, loss of a 1st rounder and a $1 million fine

Having a history of stupid, arbitrary decision making when it comes to punishment of employees doesn't mean you should keep being stupid about it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad