Arrested: General Arrested/Conduct Thread Part 3

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
There was no evidence that Tom Brady had anything to do with deflating footballs, or that they were even purposefully deflated.

Yet "more probable than not Brady might have known of balls being deflated" was enough for a 4 game suspension, loss of a 1st rounder and a $1 million fine
Exactly, this is where the issue is for me. The NFL has never been strictly letter of the law. If the rules were simply flawed, then fine, but they have been subjective and inconsistent.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
As for the actual issue, it's clearly a toxic relationship, but people need to stop acting like this makes Hill innocent. The NFL and Chiefs knew the type of person he was before he entered the league.

Reactions: N o o d l e s

Pestilence

Jan 17, 2016
Köklax, Finland
Even with nothing conclusive you would've thought that "You need to be terrified about me too bitch" would have netted at least a few games. I guess he has to do something egregious like smoke marijuana to get suspended. :sarcasm:

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
There's a lot of evidence out there to suggest Hill is actually completely innocent in this case. I still thought he'd get a game or two for his "you need to be terrified of me" comment but c'est la vie. History shows in most cases the league would have still tried suspend Hill (see Elliott) if this was a case of a mere absence of evidence. Every time more evidence came out Hill looked better and better.

Reactions: BKarchitect

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
There was no evidence that Tom Brady had anything to do with deflating footballs, or that they were even purposefully deflated.

Yet "more probable than not Brady might have known of balls being deflated" was enough for a 4 game suspension, loss of a 1st rounder and a $1 million fine

The best was "more probable than not" being the basis for a 4 game suspension, even tho there was no hard evidence. Or the part where a scientist told the court that a football can lose air pressure when its outdoors/exposed to climate.

Feb 24, 2017
He grabbed the 2nd cops gun

1b741a1416c948068691e5496c75e393_md.jpg

That would have been justifiable deadly force on officers part if they shot him
You would have really liked that hey?

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
I thought the standard suspension for crimes committed without evidence was 4 games?

Wonder what South George or whatever the f*** his name is has to say about this?

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
This will be the sixth consecutive season where the Cowboys begin the season with a suspended player. Over that time, they’ve had 17 suspensions.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
So Tyreke hill assaults a woman and child and plays. Calloway tokes a little bud in the off-season and can’t play.

league of peace piss

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Now the question is did they find the cocaine, or "find" the cocaine?

If Chung stupidly left it out in the open for everyone to see then that indictment might have legs. If the cops tore up half the house to find it, then no, probable cause doesn't cover it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad