Arrested: General Arrested/Conduct Thread Part 3

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
It is a 3 year old, child of the accused, what seems like continued physical abuse, which means a lot of mental harm as well. In my opinion a lot worse than Hunt's incident.
agreed 100%
if I were commish I'd tell him to start looking for another career as he's done in the NFL

Reactions: ZDH

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
He will (should) be placed on the commissiner’s exempt list very shortly too.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
He'll bare the full brunt of the NFL's hammer, just need to give the league time to get everything sorted out.

I also personally hope the DA now has the ammo they need to throw the book at this piece of trash.

SupremeNachos

Dec 6, 2011
Minnesota
Pretty sure she used the n-word, not an excuse for Hunt's behavior, but she's no where near innocent either. I think that's the difference between that situation and this situation, 1 has 2 guilty parties, this one has a 3-year old on the other end.
Again calling someone a racial slur is wrong, but it is not illegal. She may be guilty of being a racist but that doesn't mean she is allowed to be punched because of it. You're making it seem like it's not as bad to hit someone who called you a bad name.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Again calling someone a racial slur is wrong, but it is not illegal. She may be guilty of being a racist but that doesn't mean she is allowed to be punched because of it. You're making it seem like it's not as bad to hit someone who called you a bad name.
Wasn't my intention.

BobbyClarkeFan16

Nov 29, 2005
Goderich, Ontario
Let's just all agree that Tyreke Hill is a trashbag thug who should never see light of day in terms of an NFL field again. Take that privilege away from him and never let him have it again. The 'man' (and I use that term very loosely) threatened his girlfriend and hurt his child. My question is - did any of his teammates know (because there's ALWAYS someone who knew something)......

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Pretty sure she used the n-word, not an excuse for Hunt's behavior, but she's no where near innocent either. I think that's the difference between that situation and this situation, 1 has 2 guilty parties, this one has a 3-year old on the other end.

This is essentially what I was getting at with my post. I certainly did not mean to condone violence as a good approach in hunt's case. But at least there's context to it as opposed to Hill beating the crap out of (and doing God knows how much permanent damage) a defenseless 3 year old child.

Hope he rots

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
And I don't think you are someone who condones physical violence. I can understand someone having a certain reaction if provoked or harassed enough, but again that doesn't give anyone the right (in the eyes of the law) to hurt someone.
Yeah, we are on same page.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
What Hill did to his son is significantly worse than what Adrian Peterson did years ago, right? My memory is fuzzy.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Hill's is far worse when you look at the big picture.

In college he also beat his (which is the same one in this situation) girlfriend while she was pregnant, punching her in the stomach. Then we have this scenario.

What Peterson did, at least in my mind is also awful but because of where he grew up and him being a dumbass, discipline a kid with a switch is just seen as a cultural norm and is generally easier to swallow for some people i guess? I think that logic is horse**** since kids shouldn't be hit by their parents in any context, but the logic does exist.

Hill is just a straight up monster in comparison.

Reactions: RayP

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
This one has audio. With AP, they had photos. Who provided the audio?

ZDH

Mar 6, 2008
Hill's is far worse when you look at the big picture.

In college he also beat his (which is the same one in this situation) girlfriend while she was pregnant, punching her in the stomach. Then we have this scenario.

What Peterson did, at least in my mind is also awful but because of where he grew up and him being a dumbass, discipline a kid with a switch is just seen as a cultural norm and is generally easier to swallow for some people i guess? I think that logic is horse**** since kids shouldn't be hit by their parents in any context, but the logic does exist.

Hill is just a straight up monster in comparison.

Agree w that except for the not hitting in any context. They are scenarios where discipline is warranted and this is a big reason why so many kids nowadays are total pieces of shit. They faced zero repercussions for their actions growing up.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Tyreek Hill reportedly dealing with previously unpublished incident

More coming out about Hill. The same station that broke the original tape confirms this story and apparently the kid was taken away from the mother at least once after she was found passed out while the kid was just around.

At this point, both parents are scummy, one obviously more so than the other. I also wonder if this is what's causing the hold up for the NFL to take action, along with the Chiefs (union could have a hand in that too)

Feb 24, 2017
Too bad this didn’t come out about hill while he was around the team and some family man linemen could give him a little investigation of their own.

Pestilence

Jan 17, 2016
Köklax, Finland
TMZ first to release the video :snide: Could be one expensive piece of video though. Glad he wasn't doing anything really stupid like enjoying marijuana though. :sarcasm:

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Some of these posts did not age well. It sounds like Hill was set up by his gf who tried to use their son's accident to punish him for their poor relationship.

Fun times being famous. I would be shocked if Hill didn't play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->