Arrested: General Arrested/Conduct Thread Part 3

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Johnson County DA isn't bring charges, but they believe a crime was committed, but they didn't know who committed the crime. I mean, I understand not wanting to send an innocent person to prison, but are we really going to act like we don't have a strong idea of who committed the crime. This is shady as ****.

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
Johnson County DA isn't bring charges, but they believe a crime was committed, but they didn't know who committed the crime. I mean, I understand not wanting to send an innocent person to prison, but are we really going to act like we don't have a strong idea of who committed the crime. This is shady as ****.
I think there's a pretty good chance that Hill isn't likely the culprit based on the police report as he wasn't listed on it at all.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Nothing to see here, just another amazing player that is going to disappear into the abyss.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I imagine the chiefs weren't aware of that tape until now.

If they cut hunt over something that looked far less black/white I imagine hill will be marched to the guillotine

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
I imagine the chiefs weren't aware of that tape until now.

If they cut hunt over something that looked far less black/white I imagine hill will be marched to the guillotine
I mean, hunt assaulted a woman on video. Pretty black and white.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
The woman was unruly and was trying to goad him into it. He's an idiot for doing it and for not realizing how easily he can overpower a woman, don't get me wrong but there's at least a bit of stuff that says it isn't super cut and dry.

This is a grown ass man admitting he punched a ****ing 3 year old in the chest and hit him with a belt. Much, much worse and i seriously hope both the Chiefs and NFL throw the book at him. Jail time might not be out of the question either.

SupremeNachos

Dec 6, 2011
Minnesota
The woman was unruly and was trying to goad him into it. He's an idiot for doing it and for not realizing how easily he can overpower a woman, don't get me wrong but there's at least a bit of stuff that says it isn't super cut and dry.

This is a grown ass man admitting he punched a ****ing 3 year old in the chest and hit him with a belt. Much, much worse and i seriously hope both the Chiefs and NFL throw the book at him. Jail time might not be out of the question either.
If he resorts to violence whenever someone "goads" him that is a huge issue. Just because someone taunts you does not give you the right to hurt them in return. So yes it is pretty cut and dry.

Feb 24, 2017
Man, that’s pretty gross. You just have to hope that sooner than later if it’s true Hill is abusive to women and children, that he comes across some people who don’t like that and can treat him as the woman and child.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
If he resorts to violence whenever someone "goads" him that is a huge issue. Just because someone taunts you does not give you the right to hurt them in return. So yes it is pretty cut and dry.
Pretty sure she used the n-word, not an excuse for Hunt's behavior, but she's no where near innocent either. I think that's the difference between that situation and this situation, 1 has 2 guilty parties, this one has a 3-year old on the other end.

Reactions: Pestilence

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
It is a 3 year old, child of the accused, what seems like continued physical abuse, which means a lot of mental harm as well. In my opinion a lot worse than Hunt's incident.
It's probably one of if not the worst situation that the NFL is going to have to deal with. Aaron Hernandez, but the courts kind of took care of that.

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
It's probably one of if not the worst situation that the NFL is going to have to deal with. Aaron Hernandez, but the courts kind of took care of that.

Chiefs already suspended him from team activities.

I'd be stunned if he's on a roster come OTAs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->