Arrested: General arrest thread Part II (Reuben Foster arrested, cut by 49ers 11/25)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Those are some horrific and disgusting details of what allegedly happened. Unfortunately, talent usually wins out in these cases (see: Tyreek Hill, Frank Clark, Joe Mixon, Greg Hardy) so he'll probably be back unless he actually gets convicted and sent to prison. Maybe not with the Niners but some team won't be able to resist.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The thing is, what's the point of releasing him if someone else is going to sign him? Like, I get it that you need to send a message. But what is the message if he ends up on another team? And he would end up on another team in like 10 minutes.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Darryl Worley was arrested this morning. He had to be tasered and a gun was recovered. I expect the Eagles to cut him, they got him in the trade for Torrey Smith so not like they’ll miss him.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Reuben Foster’s accuser testifies that he didn’t strike her

Elissa Ennis, the ex-girlfriend of 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster, currently is testifying at Foster’s preliminary hearing on charges that, among other things, Foster struck her. Ennis has testified under oath that she lied to police when she said that Foster hit her.

Via Cam Inman of the San Jose Mercury News, Ennis gave “extensive testimony,” during which she said Foster never struck her once, but that she hit him with a hanger.

“I was threatening Reuben . . . that I was going to f–k up his career,” Ennis said.

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
I think it's more likely she changed her story once she realized her boyfriend could lose out on a lot of money.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
I think it's more likely she changed her story once she realized her boyfriend could lose out on a lot of money.

She did this before in 2011 to another ex because he broke up with her. She actually stole 2 Rolex watches and a bunch of cash from him when he was arrested and took off to Louisiana. Her injuries were from a fight with another woman the night before she called the cops. Video confirmed it. He broke up with her the next day. The police also dropped the ball. They never followed up on the fight and never questioned her about it. She testified against the wishes of her lawyer.

Reactions: JetsWillFly4Ever

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
No arrest involved but still an interesting story.

More from TMZ:

We spoke with the alleged victim who tells us Incognito first threw a tennis ball at him for no reason -- before grabbing a dumbbell and heaving that as well.

The alleged victim says Incognito was rambling about the government and screaming at the man to "get off my f*cking playground."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad