Arrested: General arrest thread Part II (Reuben Foster arrested, cut by 49ers 11/25)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Scott Allen ‏@azsportsguy

Reports are Jonathan Dwyer may have broken his wife's nose. As of right now - just a report. Still fluid situation

Bolded just to indicate this may not be confirmed. But if it is, good god.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Looks like the reporter is a sportscaster from an Arizona news station. More than likely his source is the local PD, that's usually how those guys get info.

Yeah, I realized that after I posted.

Scott Allen ‏@azsportsguy

Reports are Jonathan Dwyer may have broken his wife's nose. As of right now - just a report. Still fluid situation

Bolded just to indicate this may not be confirmed. But if it is, good god.

Is that a legit account? If so, people are so dumb.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
CBS confirms:

CBS Evening NewsVerified account ‏@CBSEveningNews

CONFIRMED: AZ Cardinals RB Jonathan Dwyer arrested for domestic violence. Charges: -aggravated assault -preventing someone from calling 911

Sep 19, 2008
Really, another guy :laugh:

What's with all the ABUSE

WHY CAN'T WE LOVE EACH OTHER

WHY MUST WE ALWAYS RESORT TO VIOLENCE AND ASSAULT

Let these people know...you're famous. A lot of people are getting arrested for hitting other people. Don't hit other people. :laugh:

How is this so hard to understand

Sep 19, 2008
RT @BruceFeldmanCFB Re: Jonathan Dwyer. Ugly times in sports RT @MikeGarafolo Release from Phoenix PD lists 2 victims - a 27-yo female and an 18-mo old child.

Did he hit an 18 mo old child

Did he

Why :laugh:

RECCE

The Dog House
Apr 29, 2010
Margaritaville
Really, another guy :laugh:

What's with all the ABUSE

WHY CAN'T WE LOVE EACH OTHER

WHY MUST WE ALWAYS RESORT TO VIOLENCE AND ASSAULT

Let these people know...you're famous. A lot of people are getting arrested for hitting other people. Don't hit other people. :laugh:

How is this so hard to understand

I love you, just don't give me ebola. :heart: :naughty: ;)

kingsholygrail

Almost there.. 38-23-11
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
And it's just now hitting the cable news circuit. It's going to keep the discussion alive and there needs to be more attention brought forth as a society on this issue, frankly. We've made progress, but more needs to be made.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
RT @BruceFeldmanCFB Re: Jonathan Dwyer. Ugly times in sports RT @MikeGarafolo Release from Phoenix PD lists 2 victims - a 27-yo female and an 18-mo old child.

Did he hit an 18 mo old child

Did he

Why :laugh:

Just putting two and two together, it sounds like he did something to the kid, then the girlfriend/wife tried to call 911, then he hit her in an attempt to prevent it.

McOilbleeder

We are all Kloppites
Aug 5, 2006
Oil Country
One thing to keep in mind, but reports are saying that this ahppened a while ago, but the wife kept the records of their injuries. By no means am I lessening the situation and agree Dwyer is a piece of ****, but the timing of this seems dodgy.

What a horrible time for the NFL though. Yikes. Can we just talk about football somewhere in this cluster****.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
One thing to keep in mind, but reports are saying that this ahppened a while ago, but the wife kept the records of their injuries. By no means am I lessening the situation and agree Dwyer is a piece of ****, but the timing of this seems dodgy.

What a horrible time for the NFL though. Yikes. Can we just talk about football somewhere in this cluster****.

It'd be nice. A lot of good football on this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->