Arrested: General arrest thread Part II (Reuben Foster arrested, cut by 49ers 11/25)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
do you think it be dumb to pick him up on Fantasy ? maybe they trade him

Guy has all the talent in the world, the four games he actually did play last year, he was virtually uncoverable.

He's a moron tho. I'd say, if he is reinstated and you can get him for free, it might be a decent "high risk//high reward" type of situation.

But considering we already have Shorts, Lee, Robinson, Sanders and Hurns out of no where, he most likely won't be a Jaguar.

Flash20

DC Homer
Oct 16, 2009
Buffalo
Guy has all the talent in the world, the four games he actually did play last year, he was virtually uncoverable.

He's a moron tho. I'd say, if he is reinstated and you can get him for free, it might be a decent "high risk//high reward" type of situation.

But considering we already have Shorts, Lee, Robinson, Sanders and Hurns out of no where, he most likely won't be a Jaguar.

thanks .. you think he will be moved or cut ? it be a good pick up for Brady

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Marion the barbarian indeed. And wasn't Blackmon's suspension due to alcohol and the horse meat diet? (steroids)

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
would justin blackmon be back with this new drug policy?

A little bit of weed (or molly) isn't what's keeping Blackmon out of the NFL. He's got some major issues. He just got arrested recently while he was already suspended indefinitely.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
The Panthers and 49ers really should deactivate their respective players after the vikings did it to a flipping mvp

I mean one guy has already been found guilty

Chairman Mallard

Mar 9, 2007
Santa Rosa
The Panthers and 49ers really should deactivate their respective players after the vikings did it to a flipping mvp

We really have no clue what really went on with Ray McDonald though, other than he was arrested. With AP, there is photo evidence, with Rice there was video evidence.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

They're different situations. There's physical evidence of what Peterson did and he admitted to doing it so you can't play him. McDonald hasn't been found guilty of anything yet and if the Niners believe his side of the story, I guess it's okay to play him for now.

Hardy is the one I don't understand. Wasn't he already found guilty but is now appealing that decision? He shouldn't be playing.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
There was physical bruising , etc on McDonald's pregnant wife. It wouldn't be out of line for 49ers to deactivate him given the physical wounds on victim and since organization is preaching that BS no tolerance while suspending radio guy for his comments

As for Hardy ,, Yep its disgraceful he is playing and that Richardson did his little crying act in front of camera's this week

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
There was physical bruising , etc on McDonald's pregnant wife. It wouldn't be out of line for 49ers to deactivate him given the physical wounds on victim and since organization is preaching that BS no tolerance while suspending radio guy for his comments

As for Hardy ,, Yep its disgraceful he is playing and that Richardson did his little crying act in front of camera's this week

Small bruises on her arms and neck. Could be defense wounds.

A crime has yet to be determined. How about we let him have his day and see what the facts really are? This isn't Rice on tape or Peterson admitting to doing it.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Can we please stop comparing every incident to each other in every thread? They're all different and should be treated as such. Just because X playing doesn't mean it's ridiculous that Y is playing.

Chairman Mallard

Mar 9, 2007
Santa Rosa
For what it's worth on KNBR (Bay area Sports Radio) this morning, Murph and Mac received a text from someone who was at the Ray McDonald party, and that the visible bruising wasn't even from an altercation with Ray. California law requires an arrest on a domestic violence call so just being arrested doesn't mean anything heinous happened.

It's not a verified credible source, but until more information comes out, it's hard to say what the 49ers are doing isn't right. If later on, damning information comes out with specific regard to Ray McDonald, the 49ers will deserve to be thrown under the bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->