Arrested: General arrest thread Part II (Reuben Foster arrested, cut by 49ers 11/25)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Apparently Winslow was just looking for his red dog named Clifford.

I wonder if it looks like this ????

clifford-clipart-friend-12.png

Reactions: awfulwaffle

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
I-TEAM: Warrant issued for Jabar Gaffney's arrest in vandalism case

A warrant has been issued for the arrest of former NFL player Jabar Gaffney, who is charged with felony criminal mischief in the vandalism of his former teammate's BMW, the I-TEAM learned Thursday.
Someone slashed the tires of Lito Sheppard's BMW and poured a contaminant into the gas tank while the car was parked outside a Jacksonville Beach restaurant June 17, causing $14,000 in damage.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
In Sheppard's petition for injunction, which he signed under oath, he said Gaffney had been threatening and harassing him, as well as damaging his personal property. He said the two have feuded in recent years because of false allegations claiming Sheppard had an affair with Gaffney's wife.

Well that is interesting

Didn't realize they have known each other since high school

Lifelong friendships that turn sour can be the worst when it comes to fallout/issues

Preds Partisan

Gunga galunga
Aug 17, 2009
Pacman attacked by ATL airport worker. Employee of the airport was arrested. Pacman was actually the victim here, shocking, but true.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg

Obviously a wait and see type of thing but not a good week for players currently/formerly associated with the Bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad