Arrested: General arrest thread Part II (Reuben Foster arrested, cut by 49ers 11/25)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidSnake

Jun 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
25slspc.jpg

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Eh I don't take any offense to that. 6 out of the 10 arrests are by two players and Kilgore's dui was overturned. So technically only 9. :laugh: I think its funny when fans blame the gm and coach for a player getting arrested.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Max Hall arrested for Theft and Cocaine Possession.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...9/02/max-hall-arrested-cocaine-abrk/14981439/

Former Arizona Cardinals quarterback Max Hall was arrested Saturday on suspicion of possession of stolen items and cocaine, Gilbert police said.

Gilbert police were called to the Best Buy near Loop 202 and Williams Field Road at about 11:30 a.m. Saturday after a store employee told police he saw Hall taking merchandise out of boxes and stuffing them in his backpack, according to a Gilbert police report released Monday afternoon.

Police also found a "personal use quantity of cocaine," according to the spokesman.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Yep he is going to get fired

Cant have High School football coaches stealing and walking around with coke

http://www.azcentral.com/story/spor...ordinator-gilbert-high-after-arrest/15153643/

Gilbert High will play tonight's football game against Mesa Desert Ridge with head coach Tim Rutt back on the sideline, but without offensive coordinator Max Hall.

Hall, the former Mesa Mountain View, BYU and Cardinals quarterback who installed Gilbert's spread offense during camp, has been let go by the school and won't coach in the Gilbert Public Schools after his arrest last Saturday for shoplifting and possessing cocaine.

"Mr. Hall was not a certified employee of Gilbert Public Schools," said Alex Nardone, Chief of Staff of the Gilbert Public Schools. "He was paid a stipend as a football coach. Mr. Hall will not be returning to Gilbert High School."

robert terwilliger

the bart, the
Nov 14, 2005
sw florida
TMZ has the full video of Ray Rice knocking his then-fiancee out.

baseball guys in my twitter timeline are retweeting a tweet from the ravens twitter a while ago, probably when the story broke.

Janay Rice says she deeply regrets the role that she played the night of the incident.”

after seeing the video it's hard to see what role she had in being punched twice, besides being punched twice.

MJG

Sep 18, 2007
Somewhere
baseball guys in my twitter timeline are retweeting a tweet from the ravens twitter a while ago, probably when the story broke.

after seeing the video it's hard to see what role she had in being punched twice, besides being punched twice.

Looks like she walked toward him.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Watched video...damn he knocked her out cold. Then just drags her lifeless body from the elevator and leaves her face down on the ground. He was nice enough to nudge her with his foot to try and wake her up.

What a piece of ****.

dma0034

Jun 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Wow... I can't believe what he did. It started right away and it didn't look like she did anything but approach him when he knocks her out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->