Jul 5, 2011
Anime Pls
UF46t9M.png

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Legit can't wait for Re:ZERO Season 2.
Not looking forward to this until I know that they changed the protagonist's super whining attitude. The dude is like 17 years old, he isn't 8 anymore and dying a million times will not change that.

Finished Haikyuu and decided to take a bit of a break from anime. Legitimately disappointed that season 3 was just 10 episodes. What type of witchcraft is it to have the first two seasons 24/25 episodes and season 3 ten? I know it was a mini arc, but I wanted it to continue. I liked the show, the flashbacks get to a respectable level in season 2. I just think that certain elements are unrealistic, nobody is going to play volleyball that much. I get the show is about volleyball, but have some episodes where they go to the hot-spring together - this will build character dynamics with each other even more. The show is literally; practice volleyball, flashback, overcome an obstacle, lose the game, grow because of it, and practice more volleyball after losing.

Also I finished some OVA of Clannad too, I actually enjoyed the After Story's OVAs more than the original arc. What are your guys' opinion of the show here? Interested to see what others think of it?

Reactions: oil Leaks

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
For whatever brilliant reason there's no legal way to watch One Punch Man season 2 in Canada. What year is it...

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
My friend recommended me Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions...yeah super weird name, but really enjoying it. Extremely underappreciated anime compared to what's currently on the mainstream populous.

Unholy

kesbae
Jan 13, 2010
Southern California
My friend recommended me Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions...yeah super weird name, but really enjoying it. Extremely underappreciated anime compared to what's currently on the mainstream populous.

One of my favorites. S2 is good too but yeah back then I remember all the Rikka gifs coming into the thread. Such a funny and cute show.

Reactions: S E P H

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
Is it just me or is this season not good at all, aside from OPM, and maybe the demon killer one Im not seeing many shows worth watching. Been spoiled the last couple years with at least 3-4 solid shows in every season running

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Seems fine. Hitoribocchi, Sarazanmai, and Fruits Basket are good. Carole & Tuesday seems good but Netflix got it.

OPM is still depressing. Got like a 500% animation downgrade and it's only going to get worse.

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
Seems fine. Hitoribocchi, Sarazanmai, and Fruits Basket are good. Carole & Tuesday seems good but Netflix got it.

OPM is still depressing. Got like a 500% animation downgrade and it's only going to get worse.

Sarazanmai seems like a saving grace. It is in the same vein as Mawaru Penguindrum and sort of a parody mahou shoujo show

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->