OT: Geek Haven: Comic Books, Comic Book movies, RPG's, Star Wars etc thread

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
30 years ago, on April 1, 1990 the Ultimate Warrior faced Hulk Hogan, Champion vs Champion, Title for Title at Wrestlemania 6.

MV5BYTg2Yjg4MzctYjJmNC00NWMxLWJhNjAtYThkOWQ4NmYyMWI2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODAzNzAwOTU@._V1_.jpg

Last edited:

ERYX

'Pegger in Exile
Oct 25, 2014
Ontario, Canada
I just want to give another shout-out to the Genesys role-playing system. I started a fantasy setting campaign with my children last week (we'd been doing a sci fi one before that) and the system is just great. Lots of fun and lots of intensity without characters actually dying and without having to reference tons of charts/tables. It has a very cinematic feel to it the way the dice play things out. Great system for role playing.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
So my isolation and boredom over the past few weeks has resulted in me ordering a few new rpg books. I picked up the 7th Ed. Call of Cthulhu book as well as the Pulp Cthulhu splat book. Both are incredibly gorgeous books. Fantastic art work and a lot of pretty interesting background info. I haven't actually played a tt rpg in more than 5 years! I still just love the books though, lol. I also picked up the pod hardcover of the D&D Rules Cyclopedia.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad