OT: Geek Haven: Comic Books, Comic Book movies, RPG's, Star Wars etc thread

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg

Now I believe there might be something to the rumours of having Maguire and Garfield appearing as the other Spider-Men, ie it is going to be a trip through the multiverse and will bring some of the older Marvel movies into the MCU. Also was Jamie Foxx not confirmed to reprise his role as Electro?

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
Now I believe there might be something to the rumours of having Maguire and Garfield appearing as the other Spider-Men, ie it is going to be a trip through the multiverse and will bring some of the older Marvel movies into the MCU. Also was Jamie Foxx not confirmed to reprise his role as Electro?

Collider's Jeff Sneider reports that The Amazing Spider-Man's Andrew Garfield will return as his take on Peter Parker, while Tobey Maguire is still in talks to reprise his interpretation of the iconic Marvel hero. That's not all, though, because Kirsten Dunst will be on hand as Mary Jane Watson, and Emma Stone is "expected" to step back into the role of Gwen Stacy.

SPIDER-MAN 3: Tobey Maguire, Andrew Garfield, Kirsten Dunst & More Confirmed To Return

55XItP2.jpg

TheJadePipe

Mar 8, 2016
Any place I can buy 20/21 upper deck hobby boxes in Winnipeg and pick up today? Need for Xmas present

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
Looks like the movie theaters are going to war with Warner Brothers.

The Hollywood Reporter has a fascinating piece up about the impact WarnerMedia's decision to have each of Warner Bros.' movies debut on HBO Max the same day they arrive in theaters.
Needless to say, this has sent shock waves through Hollywood, and exhibitors like AMC Theaters and Cinemark are plotting revenge. That may sound dramatic, but insiders tell the trade that they could be among the chains considering cutting the prices of individual tickets to as low as $3 to $5 for Warner Bros. movies. They're also looking to keep anywhere from 75 - 80% of the revenue.

Exhibitors Considering Slashing Ticket Prices For Titles Like WONDER WOMAN 1984 To Ensure WB Makes No Money

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->