GDT: Winnipeg returns to the NHL OFFICIAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Congratulations to all the great fans in Winnipeg. I've had the opportunity to converse with many over the last few years given the Canucks' affiliation with the Moose. If I could suggest one thing--keep Craig Heisinger employed. This man is an absolute gem who I've had the pleasure of meeting a couple of times. He is responsible for more than a few players who have suited up for the Canucks, the most noteable being Alexandre Burrows. But he also found us Rick Rypien, Alexander Bolduc and Guillaume Desbiens. He has a teriffic eye for undrafted talent and is more than deserving of an NHL job, IMO.

Anyway--congratulations to you all! Looking forward to eventually seeing you in the Northwest Division.

wpgallday1960

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2010
Sunny St. James
Work close to MTS Centre so going over there before 10:30 to catch the PC. then on to the forks with my brothers. Not a lot of productivity @ work today. Probably the same for a lot of winnipeg businesses.

wpgallday1960

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2010
Sunny St. James
Congratulations to all the great fans in Winnipeg. I've had the opportunity to converse with many over the last few years given the Canucks' affiliation with the Moose. If I could suggest one thing--keep Craig Heisinger employed. This man is an absolute gem who I've had the pleasure of meeting a couple of times. He is responsible for more than a few players who have suited up for the Canucks, the most noteable being Alexandre Burrows. But he also found us Rick Rypien, Alexander Bolduc and Guillaume Desbiens. He has a teriffic eye for undrafted talent and is more than deserving of an NHL job, IMO.

Anyway--congratulations to you all! Looking forward to eventually seeing you in the Northwest Division.

From reports I have read Heisinger wants to be player personnel director and I think TNSE wants to retain him in that role. I agree he is a terrific asset.

Brodie

HACK THE BONE! HACK THE BONE!
Mar 19, 2009
Chicago
Is this being nationally televised on CBC by any chance? Anywhere those of us stateside can watch?

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Work close to MTS Centre so going over there before 10:30 to catch the PC. then on to the forks with my brothers. Not a lot of productivity @ work today. Probably the same for a lot of winnipeg businesses.

I'm surprised you even went to work today haha. I know for me if I was from Winnipeg I would be partying it up all day!

therealdeal

Apr 22, 2005
Sincere condolences to the true hockey fans in Atlanta, as I'm sure there are many there.

Historic day for Winnipeg, congrats to all the fans who have wanted this for so long, party hard today and keep it classy boys and girls! :handclap:

Melrose Munch

Mar 18, 2007
Stop being an ignorant piece of ****.
This is a dark day for hockey and the NHL.
Any time a team is having issues, can be moved and sold to the highest bidder in less then 4 weeks time. How is that a good thing?
He should be more worried about his oilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->