GDT: USA-Russia 25.12, 7:30 p.m Local Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

TORRUS

May 31, 2004
Beli
ax²+bx+c said:
I'll take a guess : USA will win. Montoya with an great performance. 1-1 game going in shootout. Montoya will block all 4 shooters and give his team a win. Goals for O'Sullivan and Ovechkin.

There are no shootouts, but in case there is I just can't see the Russians loosing! Montoya blocking all 4 shooters?! :shakehead No way!

Russia, 5-2

TORRUS

May 31, 2004
Beli
Rabid Ranger said:
I'm torn on this one. I'd like to say the U.S. will win, but fear the defense might not be up to the task. My heart says a 5-3 U.S. victory, but my brain says 5-3 Russia.

Allways listen to your heart! That makes it more exciting!

leafaholix*

Is it possible for the mods not to post the final score in the thread title after the game's done? The game's run on TSN for a lot of us tomorrow at 2:00 PM and it'll spoil it if we see the score on the title.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Were my eyes deceiving me or did I see ESPN2 was going to broadcast the game tonight? I hope it's true...I'm dying for some hockey. It'll be cool to see Ovechkin and Malkin since we won't see them on an NHL rink anytime soon.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
Shoalzie said:
Were my eyes deceiving me or did I see ESPN2 was going to broadcast the game tonight? I hope it's true...I'm dying for some hockey. It'll be cool to see Ovechkin and Malkin since we won't see them on an NHL rink anytime soon.

correct. 830 eastern time.

12# Peter Bondra

Apr 15, 2004
Leafaholix said:
Is it possible for the mods not to post the final score in the thread title after the game's done? The game's run on TSN for a lot of us tomorrow at 2:00 PM and it'll spoil it if we see the score on the title.
Less work to do :).

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
SIBIR said:
don't underrate Khudobin :)

3-1 Russia. Malkin hattrick.

Don't underrate the U.S. offense (or overrate the Russian defense). The U.S. will not be shut-out, or limited to one goal.

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
Rabid Ranger said:
The U.S. will not be shut-out, or limited to one goal.

The fact that you think it won't happen doesn't mean it won't happen. Maybe Russia will crush USA 11-0 or the US will win 7-6. Who knows?

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
wilka91 said:
The fact that you think it won't happen doesn't mean it won't happen. Maybe Russia will crush USA 11-0 or the US will win 7-6. Who knows?

Well, he was responding to a prediction with a prediction of his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->