Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave is a killer

Dave's a Mess
Oct 17, 2002
Cumming GA
"Radio Coverage

Double Minor Broadcasting

A radio network established by Double Minor Broadcasting will air U.S. games in the upcoming International Ice Hockey Federation World Junior Hockey Championship, set for December 25, 2004 - January 4, 2005, in Grand Forks, North Dakota, and Thief River Falls, Minnesota.

All U.S. games except the Dec. 25 game vs. Russia will be broadcast.

The current radio networks in place includes ESPN 560 AM in Denver; WEBC 560 AM in Duluth, Minn.; ESPN 660 AM in St. Cloud, Minn.; KFGO 790 AM in Fargo, N.D.; and KNOX 1310 AM in Grand Forks, N.D. Additional stations are likely to be added.

Dan Kingerski of the Pittsburgh Penguins radio network will handle play-by-play duties, while David Whitesock will provide color commentary."

from Ralph's website - http://ralphsworldjr.com/New2/index.php?page=TRS

orangeandblack

Nov 27, 2004
philadelphia
i'd like to see kessel and schremp get regular shifts. they'll need their offensive creativity against the russians. cant wait for the game, go usa!

ChemiseBleuHonnete

Oct 28, 2002
I'll take a guess : USA will win. Montoya with an great performance. 1-1 game going in shootout. Montoya will block all 4 shooters and give his team a win. Goals for O'Sullivan and Ovechkin.

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
ax²+bx+c said:
I'll take a guess : USA will win. Montoya with an great performance. 1-1 game going in shootout. Montoya will block all 4 shooters and give his team a win. Goals for O'Sullivan and Ovechkin.

Shootouts in the round robin?

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
I'm torn on this one. I'd like to say the U.S. will win, but fear the defense might not be up to the task. My heart says a 5-3 U.S. victory, but my brain says 5-3 Russia.

RoyIsALegend*

5-2 Russia.

Ovechkin and Malkin are going to tear the American defense apart.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
I think there's a better chance of the USA losing this game than if they were playing Canada, mostly because of the way the Russian team is made up. This will be the only loss I predict.

3-2, Russia

Radulov(2)Malkin
Fritsche, Goligoski

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
nomorekids said:
I think there's a better chance of the USA losing this game than if they were playing Canada, mostly because of the way the Russian team is made up. This will be the only loss I predict.

3-2, Russia

Radulov(2)Malkin
Fritsche, Goligoski

Russia 6
USA 1

Ovechkin (3), Malkin, Voloshenko, Vorobiev
Bourque

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
markov` said:
Russia 6
USA 1

Ovechkin (3), Malkin, Voloshenko, Vorobiev
Bourque

wow, i know the USA's defense is supposedly suspect, but Russia's defense isn't much better..in fact..probably worse..and the USA's offense has the skills to pay the bills. I can't see them only putting up 1, if the game is wide-open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->